How to troll a dating website...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh, that's pretty messed up if that really happened. If you post your picture in a public place in that way, you've gotta figure the results won't all be positive, but damn.

Yeesh, that's pretty messed up if that really happened. If you post your picture in a public place in that way, you've gotta figure the results won't all be positive, but damn.

I think you should expect it if you're joining an internet website throwing up a pic that isn't sexy whatsoever, like they just got back, unbathed, from a two-week camping trip in the dust bowl, and looking for love from a bunch of strangers.

Don't think i've ever laughed harder on this site prior to clicking that link. :lol

Damn, when he got to the black girl and the blonde girl he said the hell with it.

The sad and scary thing is and with maybe one exception, those drawings actually looked like those girls.

That link is still making me roar with laughter..thank you so much for posting this.

Back