How to 'transfer' a pre-order from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaw44

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a deal lined up with another member who wants to drop a pre-order and give it to me.

Normally I would just be able to pay him the full amount before the statue is due to come out and it would all be sweet.

However, he is currently on a flex pay system and not only has he already made payments but there's at least 3 months left until the said statue is released.

So in your opinion, how should I go about paying him? I don't personally know the guy so honestly I worry about paying him on a month by month basis. Is he able to revert back to the lump sum payment system?

Any help would be much appreciated!! :wave

You pay him when he has the product in hand. Why on earth would you pay a private seller a dime before its released? You don't even know if he has a preorder let alone whether he would retain the preorder after you paid him.

Either way Sideshow doesn't allow orders to be transferred to another person. I heard they used too though.

It is possible to do an adress transfer but I would only do that with someone with a great reputation here. I got my Rhino EX that way and got Tavegg his Master Chief EX.

Back