How much would you pay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emerald74

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have a friend that is selling a couple Star Trek figures. Both are still packaged, one is ERTL Captain Kirk,the other ERTL Mr. Spock.

How much do you think these would be worth?

Star Trek is not my cup of tea, so I wouldn't buy those unless they are given to me as a gift :p . Got no idea, really.

woz-1.jpg

I'll sell you all 4 for $40 +$8 shipping. Krug, Kirk, Spock, Scotty all mint in near mint cards. heres my email [email protected]. I used to sell at Star Trek conventions and picked up a case from a guy. I can even list these on ebay if you want to buy them on there. LMK. You wont find better ones than these. Erik

I'll sell you all 4 for $40 +$8 shipping. Krug, Kirk, Spock, Scotty all mint in near mint cards. heres my email [email protected]. I used to sell at Star Trek conventions and picked up a case from a guy. I can even list these on ebay if you want to buy them on there. LMK. You wont find better ones than these. Erik

You should probably take this to the commerce section. :peace

I wasn't lookng to buy,I was trying to get an idea of a price for a friend of mine that wants to sell his.

Back