How much is it worth: HT AVP Scar Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LintHart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a complete HT Scar predator in my possession with a good condition box (i'd say a 7.5/10 for the box).

I'd just like to know how much it's worth these days should need to sell it to be able to afford other upcoming HT figures :monkey2

The Scar is on display but nothing has been damaged during assembly

Nostalgia has been a very expensive word lately and i've been going a little pre-order crazy.

let me know what you think

Cheers

Linton

I'll never give up collecting predators. I love them and the scar is certainly my most valuable, i just needed to know incase SS completely brutalize me for shipping of the P1 Ex and the Iron man Mk2 ex.

I really really want an Ex P1, not just for the extra mask, but the nostalgia.
i always told myself if they released it, i'd buy it.
And my transformers and HT dark knight addiction has left a nasty hole in my credit card and my income is super low for the next couple of months

He just looks so lonely without chopper and celtic. i figure if i sold him i could almost afford P1 and Dutch (whenever he decides to return to the party)

I'm a little more of a completist, i like to have sets and i'll never be able to afford Chopper and Celtic so if i had to give up a predator, i figured this would be the one as it has some value

I'll never give up collecting predators. I love them and the scar is certainly my most valuable, i just needed to know incase SS completely brutalize me for shipping of the P1 Ex and the Iron man Mk2 ex.

I really really want an Ex P1, not just for the extra mask, but the nostalgia.
i always told myself if they released it, i'd buy it.
And my transformers and HT dark knight addiction has left a nasty hole in my credit card and my income is super low for the next couple of months

SSC only charged me $75 USD to ship mine to OZ.
My total was $225.80 USD
Back when the dollar value was good it worked out to something like $245 AUD.:D
Now you would be looking at About $320+ AUD:google

Credit Card! That's how I do it.

Ha that's kinds how I got myself into trouble in the first place.

Just need to decide if I just cop the interest for an entra couple of months or try and break even on a couple of EX's

I'm really hoping shipping is under $80 to aus for a predator.
Another wish is that IM mk2 arrives with 30 days before P1 then I can have
Them shipped together.

Can other internationals (aussie preferred) tell me if it is indeed cheaper to have 2 HT figs sent at the same time or is it about the same as sending indivdually?

I havnt sold mine yet, thinking about it just.

Yeah I know mate I'd say there are many people thinking the way we are.
Stupid economics.

Oh if only mista305 could get exclusives I'd save so much money in shipping. If I can even justify the ex bonuses.
Realistically I have to wait for my shipping quote before I decide if it's crucial to sell or not worth the Ex

I think Scar is the most valuable of all the preds cos he was the first one HT made and the lead pred in AvP. I'm fairly sure I saw Scar go for about £600 once but now that there are a better range of preds available, Scar might not be in demand so much anymore.

I think Scar is the most valuable of all the preds cos he was the first one HT made and the lead pred in AvP. I'm fairly sure I saw Scar go for about £600 once but now that there are a better range of preds available, Scar might not be in demand so much anymore.

Ah a true, interesting and yet very dangerous point for anyone trying to sell.
Reality bites. If they reissued updated moulds we'd all be so screwed cause they'd be awesome after a second attempt with all their gradual improvments. (so not a thread starter - there is already one going for that)

Well now that I have the funds I'm looking into buying one.

Always a healthy thing :D

I do wonder though if i'm at a huge disadvantage for selling to fellow freaks because i live in aus and would have to predominately ship to the states.

mind you with the brutal AUD$ it probably wouldn't be half as bad as me importing from the states

also how much does paypal take out? what's their nasty little fee.

Last edited:

Always thought the Ancients were the most valuable. Then again maybe you're talking about the HK exclusive Ani-com Scar. Someone put it on ebay once for $650 BIN and it didn't last 15 minutes.

Back