Statue How much is 1/4 Queen bust worth for now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklizard

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello guys

Asking same questions LOL

It is concluded that Dog Alien Maquette is worth around 2000 for now.

Well... I cant pay that much but there are many people who are

willing to pay that amount get it.

Then now.. What about 1/4 Queen Bust?

Original price dog was 899 queen is 945.

It looks like Dog Maquette is more rare and hard to get now.

how much you guys are willing to pay get 1/4 Queen bust?

I saw one on the ebay 1900.

$1,900?? wow that much already?

I just got mine a few months ago for about $1,250 shipped through a member here on SSF.

This is such a beautiful piece. Best queen out there in my opinion. The scale, sculpt, paint app = Must have.

$1,900?? wow that much already?

I just got mine a few months ago for about $1,250 shipped through a member here on SSF.

This is such a beautiful piece. Best queen out there in my opinion. The scale, sculpt, paint app = Must have.

Tha'ts what i'm thinking tooooo

I can't wait to get that~!

I have the Queen Bust with the original box. I have been wandering about selling it for 1 400,- dollars + shipping

hehe I know what you are thinking :p I have been collecting for many years, but I have no interest in writing in forums, just like too check user feedback on different items:) I can post pictures of it on monday if anybody is interested.

How much is this bust worth with some damage? I cant believe it, but there is one for sale here in Norway. Converted to us dollar he's asking for a minimum of 700$ + shipping which is around 30 dollars. Is he asking for too much?

I always wanted this bust, and this might be my only chance ever to get one without paying tax and stuff like that.

The damage is located in the back accoring to the seller, a spike or something that got broken.

https://bildr.no/view/1048833

I got my Queen!!!!!

68b57602.jpg

More pics please. There was a box in the way of the first one...

How much is this bust worth with some damage? I cant believe it, but there is one for sale here in Norway. Converted to us dollar he's asking for a minimum of 700$ + shipping which is around 30 dollars. Is he asking for too much?

I always wanted this bust, and this might be my only chance ever to get one without paying tax and stuff like that.

The damage is located in the back accoring to the seller, a spike or something that got broken.

https://bildr.no/view/1048833

$700 +$30 for shipping doesn't seem to steep TBH, even with the minor cracked spike. When I look at my Queen bust I hardly look at the spikes on her back anyways. If the damage were on her face or skull then that would be a different story though.

I paid more for mine but, she was in mint condition. So $700 w/ a cracked spike is not so bad. It all depends on if you can live with the damage or not, really.

Last edited:
Back