How much $ have YOU spent??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay Bruce Lee, Medicom MGS3 Snake, HT Preds, and so on. All what I consider to be high end for the 1:6 collector universe.

Most I spent was on a PowerLoader 300.00 shipped or about that. Next would be Robocop at almost 200.00.

So far I've spent about 900.00 on 1/6th figures. I'll be reaching the 1000 mark very very soon.

I think I started collecting about 3 months ago.

$100 for a Jedi Luke Skywalker. :D I'm getting off easy.

My 1/6 collection is pretty limited, and will remain such. PFs have my full and nearly undivided attention.

the most ive spent i think was for a mgs3 big boss with the croc head and eyepatch version. if i remember correctly.....around $215.00 and thats because i desperately had to have one.

Not bad in 3 months. I have pretty much become 1:6 exclusive now, dont buy anything else.

Yeah I am totally 1/6th exclusive,(cursed that Hot Toys Brand!) but I'm catching up to all the guys I really want........ so I might take a break after august when I get all my medicom Indy/Lost stuff, and my Hot Toys Batman stuff at the end of this month.

$400 on my Ancient
$375 on my Celtic (lucked out on ebay--thought the guy was gonna scam me, but he came through)
the rest i paid around $230ish shipped.
does the Wolf bio mask count?? if so i spent another $400 shipped on that
$900 on the Wolf bust...he better ship soon because i keep having second thoughts and want the Darth Maul bust instead.

$400 on my Ancient
$375 on my Celtic (lucked out on ebay--thought the guy was gonna scam me, but he came through)
the rest i paid around $230ish shipped.
does the Wolf bio mask count?? if so i spent another $400 shipped on that
$900 on the Wolf bust...he better ship soon because i keep having second thoughts and want the Darth Maul bust instead.

Wow I'm thankful I'm a purist and only like the original Predators (part 1 and 2) Also had not need for Pred.2 elder but he does look really good.

oh heavens...shouldn't of checked.....prob about £3,500 since august last year and that doesn't include pre-orders.......:google:google

I've went 1/6th exclusive as well. I'm still trying to get rid of a few McFarlane figures. I guess I should say that I only collect HT and SS in the 1/6th. I don't venture into the other stuff since my taste is for horror/sci-fi stuff.

the most i can sadly say is 800 for the ani com scar. i have all the HT preds except for the AVP elder BTW......i think i could prolly get back more money then what i spent on all of my preds though. :)

Back