How much did you pay for your TDK Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$619 for 2x bb bats & 2x ver 1 joker

$353 for 2x dk bats

$269 for the bat pod

$495 for tumbler

$165 for 1x bank robbery joker ( will be picking up another one of these )

Thats a total of around $1900 on the dk line... adding thesse numbers up makes me want to quit this hobby:(

$400.00 for the Joker and the new suit bats. Obviously I haven't received the Bats and where the Joker could be is anyones guess. Probaly robbing a bank or something.:confused:

$619 for 2x bb bats & 2x ver 1 joker

$353 for 2x dk bats

$269 for the bat pod

$495 for tumbler

$165 for 1x bank robbery joker ( will be picking up another one of these )

Thats a total of around $1900 on the dk line... adding thesse numbers up makes me want to quit this hobby:(

wow that will be a great collection to see. why two of each?

$149.99 each for the Bank Robber Joker anf the Dark Knight costume Batman from Corner Store Comics. Shipping was $21.60 for both.
The wait begins...

All toys2

$606.70 shipped for TDK batman and Batpod to Ireland.
$672.35 shipped for Tumbler to Ireland
$206.54 shipped for Bank robber Joker

:horror

Thats going to be a serious ^^^^^ on customs/import taxes. More so the vehicles. Unless they have already taken care of that.

Too much. Original Batman was about average at $190 shipped, original Joker is still not in hand, and with me moving back to Australia will have extra shipping added to bring him up to $225 shipped. The best deal by far was with Mista305 for BR Joker. I just have to wait for the damn thing.

Back