How many would like to see a young John Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never felt the T2 line was complete without young John. Isn't this the perfect opportunity for Sideshow to utilize the hobbit body and ride the hype of Terminator Salvation to produce a young John?

furlong082607.jpg

He wouldn't be the most exciting figure but if he was made I would definitely buy him. You're right, a T2 line really ought to have him - he may have been a kid but he was central character, appearing in most of the running time of the film. I can't remember if even the original kenner toyline made a figure of him.

I've been saying this since the debut of the Hobbit body, but sadly, I don't SSC ever going back to the T2 1/6 line. Our only hope is if HT starts a line and can acquire use of the body from Sideshow.

He wouldn't be the most exciting figure but if he was made I would definitely buy him. You're right, a T2 line really ought to have him - he may have been a kid but he was central character, appearing in most of the running time of the film. I can't remember if even the original kenner toyline made a figure of him.

They did it was packaged with a motorbike.

i had the kenner one and that's all i can take from that squeaky-voiced kid.

I wouldn't mind one if somebody did a better job on Sarah than Sideshow did, but I don't actually see myself needing an Eddie Furlong figure.

Eewww.. now, why would I want a young John Connor figure? I usually try to keep the emo-depressed whiny kids far from my 1/6 collection. :sick

Man that T2 kid was annoying as hell - he had that squeaky puberty voice and everything. :lol

Yes, Eddie has seen better days...

edward-furlong-.jpg

edward_furlong_-dopo.jpg

edwardfurlong.jpg

_11725627014632-1.jpg

But I still liked his character in T2. And the Terminator releases don't have much purpose without a young John. I just hope they keep his proportions correct and don't make the head too big.

Hell no... Furlong was a horrible actor. It would be ok if it didn't look anything like him.

Back