How many statues do you own? Let's see the numbers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 MILLION STATUES!!!

Ok, Ok, I kid.... but I have lost count

Is that you Dr. Evil?!?

dr-evil.jpg
:wave

I have 24 pieces which includes PFs, maquettes, busts and prop replicas. I have two additional items on preorder.

I have 2 1/6 figures with one more on preorder.

I can count on one hand the additional items I want before I consider my collection complete.

with statues and busts my high ponit was 500+, i am down to 200+, still have 2 full sheds full and some in my storage unit.. and my house has many........i also own.... right now with customs and hot toys i would say 400 1/6 th figures....and i have not bought a new statue in 3 years........at one time i owned 150+ of just superman stuff.....bad bad sickness......i am an extremeist....in everything i do...not just statues.....its not something i like....i wish i didnt do things this way....but it is whoi am...when i do things i have to do it to the max...always have been that way....so of course when a guy like me collects something........well....you just read the result....i did have one room with 250 statues displayed.....now i have only superman....and about maybe 70 left......i can show pics of some stuff if you guys like.....:wink1:

with statues and busts my high ponit was 500+, i am down to 200+, still have 2 full sheds full and some in my storage unit.. and my house has many........i also own.... right now with customs and hot toys i would say 400 1/6 th figures....and i have not bought a new statue in 3 years........at one time i owned 150+ of just superman stuff.....bad bad sickness......i am an extremeist....in everything i do...not just statues.....its not something i like....i wish i didnt do things this way....but it is whoi am...when i do things i have to do it to the max...always have been that way....so of course when a guy like me collects something........well....you just read the result....i did have one room with 250 statues displayed.....now i have only superman....and about maybe 70 left......i can show pics of some stuff if you guys like.....:wink1:

Wow how did you resist and not buy a statue for 3 years? The last year SS hit us all the hardest. So are you getting batman?

No, actually I had a pretty rough year about two years ago. So the most expendable thing I had to raise money to get through it was the statues. So they had to go. No worries though, I'll get my collection back up again.

:clap good luck bro. I'm glad your still with us all. I know you will get it back soon. One step at a time. :wink1:

Back