How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zxv48n.jpg

ofghj.jpg

Hey dude thanks!

The shirt is actually a specially ordered billyb one with a darker blue dye and tailored for the narrow tt. Best joker shirt I've ever come across, wish I had mire than one!

Tie is actually billyb too! Still no sign of the BV ties :(

Ahh the billyB tie...too bad he's not around anymore!

Well, the whole set up works man. The clothes look accurate and well tailored, the head sculpt perfect, and the dio brings it all together. Great display. :clap

Nice.

Minor thing though, and this is my ocd coming out... there should be no chains... he doesn't/cant wear it in that scene.

Man, how awesome is that, makes me wanna see the movie again (seen it twice at the cinema - a first for me - about three times on dvd then i got the bluray and seen that once :D). One question though, the eyes look like they're all black, like he's a demon from Supernatural, or is it just the flash?

I honestly feel like i am looking at the future of HT. Bravo.

Man, how awesome is that, makes me wanna see the movie again (seen it twice at the cinema - a first for me - about three times on dvd then i got the bluray and seen that once :D). One question though, the eyes look like they're all black, like he's a demon from Supernatural, or is it just the flash?

Thanks man - the pupils are there i think they're just very faint, in hand the eye slits are so tiny that you really can't tell much

Hahaha freakin hell, that is bloody amazing! I'm literally laughing at how fantastic that looks! Very nicely done man, perfect head in the perfect surroundings! It doesn't get any better D

Back