How many Non Attendee Sith Ani's were offered?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be off topic but with all this talk about exclusives and exclusivity, I was wondering...

...would the Gray Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama be considered an eBay exclusive?

:devil

It will be now but no it was a SS Excl. first.

But you could say that about all SS Exclusives that sell out through SS.

Fritz said:
Sorry to be off topic but with all this talk about exclusives and exclusivity, I was wondering...

There is no such thing as a Sideshow Ebay Exclusive

The SSC Exclusive Version is sold Exclusively at the Sideshow web site, like SDCC Sith Anakin.

Last edited:
Pitting brother versus brother, the debate over SDCC Exclusive-osity! Things haven't been this ugly since aught-seven!

Just happy to be able to get one from the source rather than ebay after the fact, since i can't swing a trip to San Diego

Fritz said:

Just wait one more month when it's released. You'll have a bunch of topics on the Gray one...from "this is so unfair!" to "what number gray hulk did you get???" :rolleyes:

just curious, why is the hulk grey? i thought he was green?

Well, the SSC top pre-orders listed the Attendee Sith Ani as the top seller so we know they weren't split 50/50. I'm thinking the N/A offered were still pretty huge though, well over 30%, that would be 1800 pieces. They did take an hour to sell out but we all know about "the servers" so even if you factor that in (against Qui-Gon) maybe it was much higher, say 2500.

Btw, didnt Chicky say that a part of those "exclusive" Sith Anakin's will also be reserved for European dealers? Which means I could get the "exclusive" without going to SDCC or to the SideShow website :stick :D

Over on the rebelscum forum some UK members were able to pre-order the SDCC exclusive through Forbidden Planet:

Darth Vader

It was checked-out and is legit, so that would be one European place that got the SDCC exclusive.

B-Electronic said:
Btw, didnt Chicky say that a part of those "exclusive" Sith Anakin's will also be reserved for European dealers? Which means I could get the "exclusive" without going to SDCC or to the SideShow website :stick :D

Oh good point. So that supports the theory of some that it's not really an exclusive. :stick :D

Fritz said:
Oh good point. So that supports the theory of some that it's not really an exclusive. :stick :D
Nice try. :p ;)

I, for one, have already reconsidered my position, and conceded that, since the figure was available to attendees first (and I believe attendees will also be able to pick theirs up before others ship, right?), there is a perfectly valid reason to call it an event exclusive. So there. :wacky

People please!!! Let's all be happy we were able to get one. I for one do not care how many exclusives are made of each figure, as long as I get one. There are some 6000 of each of the other 12 inch Star Wars figures and the
only difference between exclusive and regular editions is a small piece. Examples: Luke's blaster, gummi Sidious, droid head etc... Am I glad I got the exclusive, YES!! But only because I would feel my collection incomplete. In the case of the Sith Anakin all 6000 are the same so the race to be left out was not as severe. I guess what I am trying to say is enjoy the Sith Anakin
and save your frustration for the tough ones: Maul, Fett, Sidious.

There are some 6000 of each of the other 12 inch Star Wars figures and the only difference between exclusive and regular editions is a small piece.
So you're saying that Sith Annie is the LEAST exclusive "exclusive?"

Back