How many folks will sell the second HT Bespin Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you sell the second luke?

• Total voters
Re: How many folks will sell their second HT Bespin Luke?

God...as an English minor in college...please change "there" to "their". Sorry but that mistake pisses me off to no end...

With all of the help you got on this one, I am surprised nobody got it right. It should read:

God! Please change "there" to "their". Sorry, but that mistake pisses me off to no end because I took English as a minor in college.

You are all welcome.

:):monkey3

Keeping both... I think they each look great and I can find a place for them.

The real question for me is if I'll also keep the Sideshow one :huh

I'll be keeping both, don't know if I'll display both at the same time.

My Sideshow one is good as gone, doubt I'll get much for it anymore.

I'm thinking the Sideshow one will get a weathering (maybe a repaint) and just live in Yoda's hut.

i'll be keeping both versions but was there really a need for two whole figures? I mean, wouldn't just two heads be fine? Why did we need the extra body? They could have just included the cut off arm kind of like they did with the T2 T-800.

No need for two even as a big Luke fan. My only problem will be which one to keep.

With all of the help you got on this one, I am surprised nobody got it right. It should read:

God! Please change "there" to "their". Sorry, but that mistake pisses me off to no end because I took English as a minor in college.

You are all welcome.

:):monkey3

You still failed to put the period before the quotation mark. :D

I'll be keeping both as well. I'll display the clean one with Star Wars stuff and the BD hanging from the weathervane with the rest of the HT DX releases.

Both :yess: i'll have the BD as a stand alone (or ..hang..alone..? :lol)

The clean one will duel my 2013 SS Vader :yess:

You still failed to put the period before the quotation mark. :D

ha!

serves him right waiting until college in order to have "there" instead of "their" piss him off.

I'm thinking the Sideshow one will get a weathering (maybe a repaint) and just live in Yoda's hut.

I think I am gonna set my SS Luke on fire and send it back to Sideshow.

I banished the SS Luke from my home long ago.

I don't think I could part with half the set. If I get this figure (not entirely sure as I'm still debating it), I think I would want it to be complete.

I could have done without the extra BD figure and weather vane, but if I'm going to buy it, might as well keep it all together.

Since everybody else had a hand in. I changed it again. :D Jeez gramar nerds

Last edited:
I'm still undecided. I'm definitely only going to display one at a time and much prefer the clean version. However, I'd like the option to change to the BD version. I may just sell the extra body, hands and blaster.

Back