How many are having head problems with ht classic predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you having a problem with your ht classic predator head popping off?

• no problems,mines fine

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • yes,my classic has a head problem

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
Mine seems to have this issue aswell, it is not to bad thought. It does not just fall off, but does come off with alot less effort than any other hot toys head I have. Too me it is not a big deal because I just pose it and leave it in the display cabinet. I don't think its worth returning for this issue, but I don't like it.

Just put a light cost of clear nail polish on the ball joint and let it dry overnight, if that isn't enough to make it tighter, just repeat until you get the right amount. Just be sure to let it dry completely before trying to attach the head.

Awesome idea... thanks! In my searching for an answer, I also saw that someone was applying a bit of superglue to the joint, then rapidly joining/unjoining the two pieces for about 2 seconds at a time -- repeating until there was enough buildup to hold it in place, but without forming a permanent bond.

The nail polish strategy looks safer...

Wow, I never knew there was an issue with the head popping off. I have 3 classics all posed with the head turned in different directions and they are all fine....well at least for now.

i have 2 , one from ebay HK , no problem and other form sideshow that have this problem in the head.....

Mine seems to have this issue aswell, it is not to bad thought. It does not just fall off, but does come off with alot less effort than any other hot toys head I have. Too me it is not a big deal because I just pose it and leave it in the display cabinet. I don't think its worth returning for this issue, but I don't like it.
Same for me. If I make him look to far up or down, the head will pop off fairly easily. But like you say, once you have a pose in mind and stick him in it, there are no worries. It was a bit annoying when I was trying to give him the bone trophies and it kept popping off while I was adjusting him, though.

every time I take off the mask or change mouths mine seems to pop off it dosent take much at all for me to have it fall off...

Mine is loose enough for me to vote yes, but not enough for me to make a big stink about it.

A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. Ya didn't have to make a big stink about it. :panic:
Pew!

You a Hot Toys employee? :lol

Mine is fine, veeeery easy to pop out ( which is handy for when I'm switching between mandibles or bios) but tight enough to stay on without worry of it falling off.

Lol true. I think I haven't had a problem because it's been taken out of the box, posed in a calm, stoic position and left in the detolf.

For those with the problem, does it happen when you lift the head up, or just randomly? Because I haven't moved my Classic's head too far up, and don't need to for the pose intended.

Back