How Long Until Leia Exclusive Sells Out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many days will it tale Leia exclusive to sell out?

• 1 Day

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2 Days

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 4 or more Days

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome back Chris.

I't might sell out in around 4 days only because I just noticed that they're allowing customers to order two.

Monster said:
I give it a month at least. The girls are usually a low sell. I can't see many people ordering Leia without prdering the rest of the line. As for Vader its a different story. The worst thing is the people who order for ebay. Eventhough those days are over (Luke EX.), its still has an effect. And we do have the DVD release add another 100.
I would of like to see a Lower Edition. Its going to be on the 2nd chance list guaranteed. And alot of that has to do with the high price, I also see alot of General G. being canceled. Thats way I like the lower editions. With Han theres no problems.
But my biggest surprise is the weak sales in Luke. Even the Exclusive was going cheap. The regular Edition is still available. He's the 1st SS Star Wars figure, and the one who brings balance to the force. He soldout but there must of been alot of cancelations. Well the exclusive was a bad idea, because I canceled mine for the exclusive, so there was probably around 400 cancelations, that was dumb.

This is an excellent analysis. My point about Leia is that who would order that as their only SW piece?

I can't believe Luke isn't doing very well either. My regular Luke is my favorite SW piece in my collection.

BTW, as other posters stated before, Vader is the one who was supposed to bring balance to the force. You could debate as to whether or not he really did that.

Vader does bring balance back to the force by killing the Emperor and putting an end to the Sith in Return of the Jedi. I believe that was stated by Lucas himself on the ROTS dvd.

And I think there is a lot not being taken into consideration, there are some definitive versions of these characters in the Star Wars universe. for me, Leia from ANH in the white costume is the definitive version, second would be Leia in metal bikini.
I personally never liked ANH farm boy Luke. Rebel Leader Luke or Jedi Luke are more desired versions.
ANH Vader, Obi-wan, and Han are definitive versions and they sold out fast.
Personally for my collection, I couldn't afford Vader so I had to skip him. I never liked ANH luke and Old Obi-Wan so I skipped them and I'm hoping Rebel Leader and Jedi Luke won't be too expensive.
Grievous is very nice looking but I can't afford him. Han, yeah I held out on Han. I would've liked to order him (regular version) but at the time I couldn't possibly afford him so I passed.

I think ANH Leia will sell out, but not in three days, maybe a month.

Last edited:
On the Star Wars page, SS posted at:

Posted on Saturday, November 5th, 2005 at 2:33 pm

They claim 2/3s sold out already on the exclusive.

It will be interesting to see when it sells out now. I saw the news on Rebelscum on Friday, nothing yet on Jedidefender or Galactic Hunter.

I was just going to post on that. Yeah, apparently allot of people see this figure as the definitive Princess Leia Organa. I was wondering why I voted in this poll she'd sell out within three days, maybe my original opinion was right.
Now Sideshow just needs to update us on what the results are from the EU Vote

They aren't announcing the results of the EU poll until next weekend, during Fantacular.

Darklord Dave said:
They aren't announcing the results of the EU poll until next weekend, during Fantacular.
Ah, that makes since. I must have missed that piece of info somewhere.
I guess we have to wait until next weekend to hear that stupid Snow Bunny Padme is the winner. :(

Guess "they" want you to vote for a "true" EU character, not a movie character that also have appeared in the Extended Universe.

But, I voted Padme also, just because I'm not familar with the others, sorry :eek:

Collector Freak said:
You're stupid. Why are you calling my choice stupid?
She's stupid because she lost the will to live because Anakin was breaking her heart. :rolleyes:
And No, you're stupid.

No, I'm stupid.

Because I just voted for the person who had the shortest bio I had happened to read that day. :horror Did not have the patience to read Mara's life story. :rolleyes:

To bring the thread back, (ahem, ahem):

Leia is still available, that last 333 1/3 PF statues most be a biotch to sell.

screamingmetal said:
She's stupid because she lost the will to live because Anakin was breaking her heart. :rolleyes:
And No, you're stupid.

I know she twins didn't she? I could of sworn that would be enough to keep her alive. Oh well

Buttmunch said:
How about how many hours till Luke beats Leia? :rolleyes:

Depending on the edition size of the exclusive I say well under Leia. I think the hype and excitement may be enough to push it under 24 hours.

PS. I picked more than 4 days, so what do I win? :p

Back