How long before things get sold out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dendory

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I know that pretty much any Sideshow or Gentle Giant figure a year or older is out of stock, and almost impossible to find without paying huge premiums on eBay, if we can find them at all. My question is how long do figures typically take to be sold out? There's a couple of pieces that are on pre-order I may be interested in, but I'm wondering if I should rush to them or can I wait for them to come out? Will there be any left when they do come out? Do they sell out in the first day/week/month?

Depends a lot on what the statue is, nothing sells out that fast anymore and even if it does a wait list will almost always convert.

Yes, depends on what and where you buying.

I think Sauron took a year-ish? Think the Alien bust are if not already, but just about to be sold out.
On the other hand, I hear XM does and I know PCS does, some of their pieces can sell out at preorder time. With some only last a few minutes tops.

SS stuff will be about 1 year to three years average. They have increase the es, and also They maximize the sales before making a determine es if there is any at all. Also conversions can happen after 2 years time.

Back