How fast is your internet speed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link sent me to a free app for my iPod, I can't get like one of the pics but my ipod Internet speed is
9.49Mbps download
5.50Mbps upload

edit: now I did it again and got 12.50 download and 7.58 upload, but I bet it's way slower on my computer :lol

Last edited:
I just got more power! Now I'm gonna be lightning fast!!!

WINS53.jpg

Yup, ours is still sucking also..

So what do you say Ween?...Let's say we count down the days till we both get fed up with AT&T DSL and switch to Roadrunner? :lol

That's for sure! I'm gonna start counting!

Do you have trouble with youtube vids? Especially ones that have a longer running time? Watching Pitu start and stop is annoying as hell! :lol

That's for sure! I'm gonna start counting!

Do you have trouble with youtube vids? Especially ones that have a longer running time? Watching Pitu start and stop is annoying as hell! :lol

Suprisingly Youtube videos load pretty fast for me...Where I really notice the slow down is when I'm downloading Quicktime HD movie trailers and especially when my bro is playing a videos game online and I'm trying to surf the net at the same time, I have to stop cause everytime a picture is downloading on a webpage it slows him down big time...So damn frustrating :banghead

how do you guys live with anything less than 10 mbs? i'd seriously pull my hair out...

how do you guys live with anything less than 10 mbs? i'd seriously pull my hair out...

It's the only speed we've ever known, huh Ween? I'm sure it's a beautiful thing once experienced tho...It's all a dream right now tho *sigh*

Last edited:
how can that be? DSL is faster than 2 mbs...... that's just insane.

Compared to the dialup I had before DSL, this is speedy. I swear it used to be faster than this. My work computer is on DSL too and it's slower!

My brother is on RR and I'm going to check his speed when I go over there next time.

Back