How fast is your internet speed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't believe the super fast connections people have for download speed but crap upload speed.

I can't believe the super fast connections people have for download speed but crap upload speed.

I've asked for that. Since I don't need upload speed much as I do that from somewhere else, they've given me extra download speed to compensate for the lower upload speed. :yess:

I've asked for that. Since I don't need upload speed much as I do that from somewhere else, they've given me extra download speed to compensate for the lower upload speed. :yess:
Unless you just downloading torrents or stuff like that I don't see why you want unbalanced connection. You need a good up and down connection for gaming.

Unless you just downloading torrents or stuff like that I don't see why you want unbalanced connection. You need a good up and down connection for gaming.

I've got 3 consoles and two computers hooked up and it works fine, not a spark of lag. I'm a video editor and we send files through torrents as it's quicker.

I will be dropping TWC once I move because I've noticed the net has started to get a bit laggy at times.

2857098503.png

:exactly::goodpost:

definitely required for gaming that doesn't lag.

2857911454.png

That's with my laptop on my Wi-Fi connection. What's funny is my desktop which no one ever uses wired in gets around 60 Mb/s

Some of these speeds though are insane. I can't imagine getting speed that fast.

Jesus Christ my Download speed went nuts. :lol

2857941637.png

Better yet, getting upgrades on the outside cables tomorrow. Even more speed. Woop woop.

2860349799.png

Apparently my connection is really slow? It seems speedy to me... XD

Second test results are just as gross.

2860357396.png

Last edited:
Recently I checked my internet speed at Scanmyspeed.com .
My Results are
Download speed-20.057Mbps
Upload speed-6.647Mbps.
What do you think about my results?

Back