How dumb do you think we are??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow,

Give me a ____ing break already...

1 - Most of us aren't new to your 'quality control' so quit treating us like we are.

2 - You aren't checking every item as requested, and we're going to start calling you on this BS.

3 - Your success is going to your head. Remember the days when you actually gave two sh-ts about the products that you slapped your name on... We're taking notes on new products and the large numbers of CRAP that are making it to loyal customers who have come to expect MUCH more.

There's a reason why your warehouse is filling up with mediocre final products... and you can only blame the economy for so long.

Sideshow,

Give me a ____ing break already...

1 - Most of us aren't new to your 'quality control' so quit treating us like we are.

2 - You aren't checking every item as requested, and we're going to start calling you on this BS.

3 - Your success is going to your head. Remember the days when you actually gave two sh-ts about the products that you slapped your name on... We're taking notes on new products and the large numbers of CRAP that are making it to loyal customers who have come to expect MUCH more.

There's a reason why your warehouse is filling up with mediocre final products... and you can only blame the economy for so long.

:goodpost::exactly:....Exactly why I dont collect SS crap anymore....and I dont regret it :yess:

Goodbye "Sidehsow"...or whatever you guys are calling yourselves :wave

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back