How dumb do you think we are??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow,

Give me a ____ing break already...

1 - Most of us aren't new to your 'quality control' so quit treating us like we are.

2 - You aren't checking every item as requested, and we're going to start calling you on this BS.

3 - Your success is going to your head. Remember the days when you actually gave two sh-ts about the products that you slapped your name on... We're taking notes on new products and the large numbers of CRAP that are making it to loyal customers who have come to expect MUCH more.

There's a reason why your warehouse is filling up with mediocre final products... and you can only blame the economy for so long.

i think you're dumb enough to make another thread. ...no, that's actually beyond dumb. :lol

xl09dh.jpg

When they receive a return,99% of the time is because of the QC,so why SideShow cut off the previous address on the shipping box then slap another one then sends to you as "NEW"

If somebody receives,opens then send it back that product is now "USED" or "REFURBISHED" Who knows... a statue could be in someones shelf for 30 days with smoke/dust and pet hair all over,before they are allowed to return it.

Then SideShow receives back repacks, with the same used boxes previously sent and sells to you as "NEW ITEM" Happened to a lot of people already.It's like buying a new car with 1K miles on it.

They will stop all this nonsense until "somebody" files a Class Action Lawsuit.

Last edited:
why is there 2 threads? :monkey1

:dunno

One for Marvel since that's where I spend most of my time on here and one here with the hopes that Sideshow actually reads it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back