How does Sideshow do their backgrounds?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just wanted to pick something just to show how easy it works.... I'm only using Photoshop. I just mask off your photo to remove the background. Add a background. Adjusted the levels some and used the burn tool to darken some areas. I'm sure there are lots of instruction videos about the process. It was really easy, especially since your photos were so good to begin with... Anyway, good luck!!

Yeah, I just wanted to pick something just to show how easy it works.... I'm only using Photoshop. I just mask off your photo to remove the background. Add a background. Adjusted the levels some and used the burn tool to darken some areas. I'm sure there are lots of instruction videos about the process. It was really easy, especially since your photos were so good to begin with... Anyway, good luck!!

Thats what I usually do, make a mask. This Perfect Mask software has its advantages but I havent mastered it.

Back