how does flex pay work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojirex20

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Awhile back I preorderd the Buce Lee DX, and used flexpay. When I did it it said that it would start taking money out in December, but I have yet to recieve a bill. I havent goten anything, an email or nothing. Its my first time using flexpay. Anyone know whats going on?

I see thanyou. Kinda defeats the purpose of my original reason to use flex pay. I wanted to be able to pay for this well before was released, so it would' nt combine with all the other preorders that comes out during this cycle

Hi! I believe Bruce Lee (item #901140) has started it's FLEX payment schedule already. Your email server may be marking our correspondence as spam, or something else may be going on with that. Have you checked your credit card to see if the monthly charge has gone through?

I would HIGHLY recommend contacting our Customer Service department with this question, referring to your order number in the process. That way they can look into and make sure everything is all okay.

It's easiest and quickest to call them directly (if you are in the U.S.): 1-800-474-3746

If you are not in the U.S., you can use the "Live Help" chat during our business hours, or send in a customer service request form: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=177

Back