How do you store your empty figure boxes and accessories???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no the way you said it earlier is like saying you store the Brownshipper box separately in a big box and the toy box separately, which doesn't make sense since shipper box are sized to fit the toy boxes properly. but i know some folks separate the shipper box & toy box which i don't really get it.

I didn't say anything earlier, just clarifying what someone else meant.

So they are in a box of boxes inside other boxes in the ceiling of boxes? Lol:lol

c8e0753c7404bcf03c51331eb0f1629475cf8f0dc4074f81bcd5d2d0e337c1ad.jpg

I finally ran out of space storing my boxes so almost all of them except the DX ones had to get stacked up in the garage.

I put all the accessories in labeled zip lock bags and put the zip lock bags in those 99 cent walmart plastic shoe boxes. The shoe boxes stack nicely inside larger cardboard boxes that I get from work. This allows me to keep my accessories close by at room temperature and has saved me a TON of space.

I finally ran out of space storing my boxes so almost all of them except the DX ones had to get stacked up in the garage.

I put all the accessories in labeled zip lock bags and put the zip lock bags in those 99 cent walmart plastic shoe boxes. The shoe boxes stack nicely inside larger cardboard boxes that I get from work. This allows me to keep my accessories close by at room temperature and has saved me a TON of space.

Wow we basically have the same system....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow we basically have the same system....

:duff Yep I just read your post it's pretty similar. I have a fairly large collection so it was a bit of a pain going through all the boxes and putting it together but the space and clutter it saved was well worth it.

Agreed...hard to believe I now have 2 file boxed full off assesories bagged an labeled..

If thats not a warning sign of a growing collection I dont know what is..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed...hard to believe I now have 2 file boxed full off assesories bagged an labeled..

If thats not a warning sign of a growing collection I dont know what is..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you know it's time to slow down when you run out of space, for boxes.

Do you have all the accessories for 1 figure in 1 bag or does each accessories get its own back . eg. Iron man left hand in 1 bag , right and in another and head in another one .

Do you have all the accessories for 1 figure in 1 bag or does each accessories get its own back . eg. Iron man left hand in 1 bag , right and in another and head in another one .

best if you can keep them separate as some parts esp painted rubber will fuse with each other under prolonged contact. even the ziplock bag you should choose those "matte" looking type as the "clear" type might just stick some gloss onto the parts due to chemical reaction. if you have to put them in the same bag do wrap them with a tissue or something. also always try to squeeze out the air from the zippers, cheap zippers aren't usually air tight so after a while the air goes in.

I have a small collection of 4 figures - soon expanding to 6- since I've started not so long ago and don't plan to have a huge number , but I do use small ziplock bags to keep the extra parts and put 'em inside a 1/6 custom treasure chest (I'm may need another one). It is nice because I constantly change their poses and often the figures are interacting with the chest. So it's there, quick and accessible. As for the boxes, unfortunately, I don't have much space, so I find some other uses for 'em.

I was thinking about putting spare part in a custom cut foam case/drawer. Since my collection is relatively small and I and currently collecting just statues (no 1/6 figs). Is that a good idea? The foam should hurt the paint, correct?

I keep parts I think I might use in a foam liner drawer. For boxes... I finally had to break down and rent a storage unit.

In nowadays there are various types of packaging. For example: Paper packaging, Paperboard packaging, Cardboard Boxes, Kraft packaging, Corrugated Packaging, Lamination packaging and etc. These material are most use in packaging. BoxesMe is one of the company whose provide all these packaging material. It is best leading company in manufacturing industry. It is also provide high quality material to the customers.

Back