How do you react when you see your dates/girfriends stuffed animal/doll collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My woman collected frogs when we first hooked up, so that was prolly why she understands my collecting of action figures. My reaction was chicks thought he ugliest damn frogs/animals were cute. . .

I count them and and come up with a rough estimate on how many guys she's been with. A stuffed animal every valentines day, times like 50 on a bed = I'm using a condom.

A friend bought me an adorable life-sized stuffed beaver. Need I say more.

EDIT: Where did the reverse thread about girls reacting to guys collections go? What happened that it was not only locked but given the death penalty? :confused:

Last edited:
Most women love their beavers stuffed.

:lol
I would ask her if she wants a mad Woody in her collection
toy-story-by-pixar-thumb.jpg

I find out which is her most prized possession, then I violently sodomize it while she watches in horror, then I decapitate it and string the head around a necklace that I wear for the duration of our time together. It establishes immediate dominance. That's how Dad did it, That's how America does it and it's worked pretty good so far.

I_see_what_you_did_there_cat_RE_More_funnies_for_you_all-s480x360-106842.jpg

Back