How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
I'd go:

Terminator 2
Terminator 1
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Terminator Salvation
Terminator 3

Yes, and even Salvation! I wownder if the sequel is in the works?

I think they abandoned the 'new trilogy' plans that were to start with T4. The next one will probably be a new entity altogether with some kind of involvement by Arnie.

Where did you get that info from? I did a basic search of all the traps and can't find much of anything about T-5. Surely they wouldn't just walk away and leave it at T-4. Surely.

I'm sure they'll make another one but I bet it'll be another reset, that it'll ignore T4 and whatever plans lay therein. Its not any info I have per se.

I just wish they'd try a film about the original 2029 that Kyle Reese spoke about in T1, showing the future events that lead to the start of the time travel plot. Though James Cameron would be the only person I'd trust to do this justice and I doubt he'll go back to Terminator....unless Ridley Scott inspires him so with Prometheus....though that wouldn't happen anytime soon because of Avatar 2&3. But imagine Timothy Olyphant as Kyle Reese and Michael Fassbender as John Connor. My dream Terminator cast.

Last edited:
Last I'd heard the Terminator franchise rights were sold off, and the new owners were still trying to figure out which direction they wanted to take it on screen. I'd heard rumors about Arnold's involvement, things like he's a scientist or something. But nothing concrete. It's basically in limbo.

If they make another film, it will likely not have anything to do directly with T4 because of the rights issues.

T2 was the best for me, Cameron's masterpiece. T1 I thought I liked, but after re-watching it last month I think it hasn't aged well...

I'm biased towards t2 as I grew up with it. Watched it every week or two! One of me all time favs.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Back