How do you plan on displaying the HT Tumbler?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i ever got it i wouldn’t display it id use it in my own crime fighting activities as its probably big enough!!

Seriously though this think should be the centrepiece of any display, where everyone could see it.

I have no idea, it wasn't on my mind when I ordered it, it went more along the lines of;
:horror Tumbler, NEED

Its not going to be easy though :)

Well, my display room is pretty empty. I only have two pieces right now and I'll only have three more by the time the Tumbler arrives. I figured I would buy some sort of display table and a glass case and plop it the center of the room. The lay out of the room will probably be dictated by the Tumbler from then on out.

Are you going to have someone build that for you?

Sounds great!

Thanks! My wife and I are going to build it. At least, that's the plan now. :)

yeah, that sounds sweet....cant wait to see the pictures of the finished project!!:rock2

Thanks bro! Will be quite a while before we get to it though. I think we won't be able to start until we move until our next house... whenever that will be. Kind of a space issue there. :lol

It sure will be quite a piece. Old pics from the other thread.

ht_bat2.jpg

1246934146828248267.jpg

Yo, judging from those pics, it looks about 28 inch in length… Damn, wish I got room for that beast.

omg its so huge!!!!! batpod is going to be huge too, its nearly just as long

by the way, I really like the display used in the photo above, I wish I can find something like that

Yo, judging from those pics, it looks about 28 inch in length… Damn, wish I got room for that beast.

Yeah. You weren't far off. Just checked forbiddenplanet.com. Extra inch. :D

"Measuring a whopping 29" long; you're going to have to make a lot of space in your collection!"

BATMAN: DARK KNIGHT: TUMBLER 1:6 SCALE MOVIE MASTERPIECE
Width: 19.0"
Height: 29.0"
Depth: 11.0"

BATMAN: DARK KNIGHT: BATPOD 1:6 SCALE MOVIE MASTERPIECE
Width: 7.0"
Height: 26.0"
Depth: 7.0"

What puzzles me is how do the lights, light up. On forbiddenplanet and a few others says no batteries... yet the pics from other angles show no cables... so how?

the Joker stood by the HT Tumbler and said "Would you like to see a magic trick?" and TADA the tumbler lit up, and here we are now.

Back