How do Hasbro Gamorrean Guards stack up with Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just picked up one Guard for $8. Looking for a second one now. I think two will go nice with the Jabba set up.

Ok Kit glad to see you got one. I think I was going to order that one as well and remembered what happened yesterday and figured you might want one at a good price as well. :D

BadMoon said:
Ok Kit glad to see you got one. I think I was going to order that one as well and remembered what happened yesterday and figured you might want one at a good price as well. :D

LOL, thanks. I am also going after a 2nd one in a few hours!

I'm taking a break for now so good luck! Hope you get your second. I'll be in the hunt next Friday.

Amir said:
Wow that's an amazing repaint! I have a couple of these and out of the package they look quite poor as the pictures show but if you have some painting skills they can look nice as shown above. Customikey did you also paint or change his skirt thingy around his waist?

I painted the hell out of the fur skirt, in layers. It was easy, but it took A LOT of paint and it destroyed my brush. I think next time, I'll try just using my hands, but then I'll have to walk around with brown stained hands for a few days....ew.

KitFisto said:
Well I just picked up one Guard for $8. Looking for a second one now. I think two will go nice with the Jabba set up.

Great find Kit! I picked up some 12 inch figs still in package for cheap not too long ago, as well.....

Sandtrooper with Dewback: $24.00

Snowtrooper: $8.00

Obi Wan Kenobi: $2.00

Morons selling off their Hasbro 12 inch collection for peanuts because Sideshow has taken over the line: Priceless

Booyah! said:
Great find Kit! I picked up some 12 inch figs still in package for cheap not too long ago, as well.....

Sandtrooper with Dewback: $24.00

Snowtrooper: $8.00

Obi Wan Kenobi: $2.00

Morons selling off their Hasbro 12 inch collection for peanuts because Sideshow has taken over the line: Priceless

I hear you. The 12" figs were the only Hasbro stuff I held on to. I have their Shaak Ti, Ki adi Mundi, Emperor and royal Guard, C3PO and R2D2 on display with my SS 12" and I still have a ton of Hasbro 12" in their boxes. You can't beat the hasbro 12" scale Taun Tauns. I just wish I had a place to display them right now as they are pretty big, but very decent pieces IMO.

I was thinking about selling my Hasbros but now that I see they are going for so little forget it, I'll just hold on to em.

Hi,
Brian's toys has the 12" gamorrean gaurds for between $12-$15 each. Hope this helps.
JAAKUB

Back