how big is to big----from 3 3/4 to 1/4...& now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo customz

Super Freak
Reaction score
seems like it started yesterday my first 3 3/4 vader figure , but it was a long time ago in a place far from where i am now, and over 35 years later it was just yesterday that i got my hot toys 1/6 nick fury, its been a great fun and every item tells me a story of my time at a certain point of my life , collection has gone from leaps & bounds and grown to be a over sized collection of joy, now looking at all the 1/4 scale stuff being pumped out what i ask is when does a action figure becomes to big-----i mean are we headed for a freggin 1/1 scale action figure soon....................

japantrain.jpg

funny I recall one of my ex Girlfriends saying something similar to this "Too big" then she said something like "won't fit" but then she said something like "Don't Stop!" :dunno I dunno, you just reminded me of that

^Sounds like she took quite an interest in your toy collecting, good for you!

In seriousness, 1:4 scale is as big as I will go...and its already pushing it. Anything larger is madness.

^Sounds like she took quite an interest in your toy collecting, good for you!

In seriousness, 1:4 scale is as big as I will go...and its already pushing it. Anything larger is madness.

autobotjohn would disagree :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXGxbC3oywY&feature=share&list=UUIaJilMBU3czKRGATLm-_8w[/ame]

Its kinda weird seeing pics from Japan. I really want to go sometime to see all the crazy anime related statues

To me, it depends on the format. Action figures...1:6 scale is cool. Anything bigger than that is insanity...frakkin' cool insanity...but insanity just the same.

The mixed medium statues like Sideshow's Premium Formats, 1:4 is about perfect.

Other statues...really depends on available space and collection focus.

I could definitely see some who has a 1-character focus having something in every size, though.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean when you're on that boat and your wiener is inside of a woman. I think that's the saying!?

I saw the title of the thread, and thought of something entirely different :rotfl. 12" is just perfect... yeah, 12" :lol

Back