How awsome are the Marvel Premium Formats?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Marvel PF's are great. I only have four (three technically, but I count Iron Man) and I think they are awesome. I would buy more, but I can't justify spending that much money on a character that I'm not a big fan of just because the statue is really cool.

The Marvel PF's are great. I only have four (three technically, but I count Iron Man) and I think they are awesome. I would buy more, but I can't justify spending that much money on a character that I'm not a big fan of just because the statue is really cool.

Cheater! Pumpkin eater! You can't include Iron Man! He's a comiquette!

Right now I really only want a Hulk and maybe a regular Captain America but I think that will satisfy me enough then I am just going to go with the ones I have on order.

Right now I really only want a Hulk and maybe a regular Captain America but I think that will satisfy me enough then I am just going to go with the ones I have on order.

You cant go wrong starting with Cap & Hulk two of the best PFs IMO.:D

I only want the villains.
I missed out on Doom, way to expensive now.

But I can't wait for Red Skull, seems to be going a great PF !

Touche. I have to admit, that was a good one.

lol I love how the ill Jedi edited the red out of my eyes ... ahhh I am possessed!

but how did he turn your puny arms into those guns? :lol :lol :lol

btw, the ringer...make sure you have the room to set up these pfs. space runs out quickly.

No Marvel collection is complete without the original Iron Man comiquette :lecture

You know what that's how I started off, I told myslef I will only buy a select few pieces but you quickly see how well these are made and then you get the fever to get them all!

I just got into this line fairly recently and it is Sideshow’s best line.

Not anymore. Only SS's Indiana Jones PF line has a perfect 10/10 streak for every product so far. ;)

That said the Marvel PF's really are awesome. Everything after and including the Hulk PF has just been first rate and then of course there's Dr. Doom.

I see three main reason's for the Marvel line's popularity:

1. None of the characters are simply supporting characters; each one either has their own monthly comic title or a huge following in and of themselves.

2. The likenesses aren't judged against real life people and therefore don't generate so much scrutiny.

3. The statues are just awesomely sculpted and tailored (duh).

This is Sideshow's best PF line to date. I've been happy with every PF I have collected from them. It's the only line that I actually will sell off part of my collection in order to obtain more room for more Marvel PF's.

You know what that's how I started off, I told myslef I will only buy a select few pieces but you quickly see how well these are made and then you get the fever to get them all!

So who's this "myslef", a fellow collector? :D

That is the same way I feel which is a bad thing.

Before you jump into this line though, decide what you are going to collect. Are you looking to get PFs, dioramas or both. Then decide if you are going to be a completest or just collect the pieces you like. Personally, I only collect the PFs because otherwise, it gets to be too much. Trust me, this will make life much easier and your wallet will appreciate it. :D

Before you jump into this line though, decide what you are going to collect. Are you looking to get PFs, dioramas or both. Then decide if you are going to be a completest or just collect the pieces you like. Personally, I only collect the PFs because otherwise, it gets to be too much. Trust me, this will make life much easier and your wallet will appreciate it. :D

I have already choosen just the PF line. :D

Back