How are future 1/6 choices decided? Any chance of 1/6 figs from more movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalDominAsian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm new to 1/6 Collectibles, so I have a ton of already made figures to order. I'm amazed at Hot Toys' Batman/Joker. I think I'm going to wait until the last movie comes out soon to see if Sideshow does an entire line. But is there any chance or hint of development for...

1. Daniel Craig as James Bond
2. Matt Damon as Jason Bourne
3. Leonardo DiCaprio as Dom Cobb? (And others from that movie?)
4. Will Smith as Detective Spooner or Agent J.
5. Tom Cruise as John Anderton or Ethan Hunt.
6. Keanu Reeves as Neo.
7. Sports stars? Admittedly as a Colts fan... I'd love if Sideshow did a Peyton Manning... with 20 different hand signals. :lol

As you can tell... I'm a huge movie fan, and I have no clue if my wish list is even popular. Just wondering if it has any chance. The only one I'm confident on is... Daniel Craig.

They all look uninteresting as figures. They straight out said that with Inception characters. So yeah. They have to look interesting... most of those figures would just be dudes in suits or dudes in casual clothing.

I still want Cobb and Arthur on my shelf though.

They all look uninteresting as figures. They straight out said that with Inception characters. So yeah. They have to look interesting... most of those figures would just be dudes in suits or dudes in casual clothing.

That's disappointing. I figured they could have a stand that lets you suspend the figure while connected to the "briefcase", allowing a person to choose to display them as in a dream or hooked up in the "real world".

I could see them making an Ethan Hunt if he wore somekind of tactical gear, I could see them making Neo from the lobby scene, but that's about it though.

And at this point it's just guessing if we ever see one of these... :dunno

I could see them making an Ethan Hunt if he wore somekind of tactical gear, I could see them making Neo from the lobby scene, but that's about it though.

And at this point it's just guessing if we ever see one of these... :dunno

Hmm... I guess the best chance will be after the next Mission Impossible movie comes out.. and the next Matrix movie gets made. They're actually in the process of making those. Well... maybe not the Matrix one. That was just a rumor.

I would definitely buy a John Anderton in his tactical gear from the opening scene. In his civvies though, prob not.

Neo would be the only one from that list I would want. The rest are just men in suits boring. They don't have a interesting look.

Quick question. Does Sideshow and Hot Toys have some sort of partnership? I know Hot Toys made those awesome Joker 1/6 figures, but the prices on those are up and still going up. Since Hot Toys covered the Dark Knight, does that mean Sideshow can't or won't?

Back