How about M*A*S*H*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
This maybe a Military headline........but what about a 12" line for M*A*S*H*?

Huge fan of the first seven seasons M*A*S*H! A hit and miss fan of the last four. I would definitely be on board with a 12" line.

I would buy any and all 12 inch MASH figures! I even put that on my dream list in another thread. I'm glad someone else would like to see it also.

Anyone know who owns the MASH license or when the last time any figures were put out?

Batty said:
Man! No way Sideshow could make anything better than that!
LOL

I remember I was a huge MASH fan at the time and still thinking, wow those suck.

In 1970 Tri-Star International released three 9" figures, Hawkeye, B.J. and Hot Lips. These figures were like Remco's at the time (Welcome Back Kotter, Space 1999, Universal monsters...). While they are not the greatest looking figures, they sure are hard to find MMIP, let alone MIP.

If Sideshow never makes a Klinger figure, it would be a real drag.

If Sideshow ever makes a Klinger figure, it would be a real drag.

021107.jpg

Ironman1188 said:
I have to admit, out of all the licenses I could ever imagine, M*A*S*H was never one of them.

Yea, I think MASH has passed it's time. I don't know of anyone with interest in their figures.

Now how about some A-Team figures???? Come on Sideshow.

Wasn't there supposed to be a theatrical version of the A-Team in the works a few years back?
Hopefully it would've been better than the new Miami Vice. And I had heard of a Knightrider movie as well..........with Hasselhoff!!

Yea the Ateam movie has been in talks for a long time. Dream cast was George Clooney as Hannibal, Brad Pitt as Face, Jim Carey as Murdock and Ving Rhames as BA.

Nightrider would be kewl, but with no current Trans Am being made, it would not be right lol.

MASH is still shown in syndication several times day around the world. I'm sure there would be some interest in figures. I don't think they'll ever be made, but some of us would buy them if they were. Knight Rider on the other hand... I don't know why anyone would want a 12" Hasselhoff. (Insert joke here.)

It is all up to what individual collectors would want. I would prefer to collect MASH rather that Knightrider. A-Team is not a bad idea. But I could not see myself buying either, and I am 29 years old. Liked A-Team as a kid, hated Knightrider.

Back