How about a Tony Jaa figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would love to see a figure from Ong Bak, perhaps with the Muay Thai ropes tied around his head and his arms. Or even a Ong Bak 2 version with the longer hair. I'd definitely buy one. Tony Jaa is a complete badass.

O hell yea , when is this thing released ??

I want to say end of this year in Thailand but I'm not exactly sure. I thought Ong Bak 2 had gotten postponed or cancelled because I stopped hearing updates then all of a sudden I see it on DVD and went nuts. This one hopefully comes out soon. Looks like Tony Jaa kind of has fun playing this darker character with the grittier, more violent fighting style. I'm sure the fight scenes and stunts will be fantastic, like always. He really is consistently the best action star in the world right now.

I want to say end of this year in Thailand but I'm not exactly sure. I thought Ong Bak 2 had gotten postponed or cancelled because I stopped hearing updates then all of a sudden I see it on DVD and went nuts. This one hopefully comes out soon. Looks like Tony Jaa kind of has fun playing this darker character with the grittier, more violent fighting style. I'm sure the fight scenes and stunts will be fantastic, like always. He really is consistently the best action star in the world right now.

The 3rd Ong Bak was released in May in Thailand. It was a total flop, gained 40 million Baht only (about 1.4 million USD), as people who saw it in the first week said the script was awful, and it was released at the same week with Iron Man 2.

The 3rd Ong Bak was released in May in Thailand. It was a total flop, gained 40 million Baht only (about 1.4 million USD), as people who saw it in the first week said the script was awful, and it was released at the same week with Iron Man 2.

Oh it came out already? Nice. Well I don't expect the script to be good at all, but as long as the action scenes are up to par I'll be happy. He needs to get out of their though and do movies with a better cast and higher budget (I'm not saying it has to be Hollywood, but some Chinese and Japanese studios are making very good films these days that can really use Tony Jaa's talents).

Back