how about a SS yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ithinka1/6articulatedYodaisamust.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i agree a yoda is a must have yoda is as important to this line as r2 and 3po and chewie don't forget about bespin lando xwing luke is a must have as well hopefully xwing luke comes with a separately sculpted helmeted head its the only way it would look to scale.

I would totally agree that 3po and r2 are definite must haves and I would also add that I really hope that Sideshows partnership with Hot Toys extends to how the droids are engineered and ever chewie because i would imagine that the droids being posed on my shelf with a nice and furry chewbacca would increase the wow factor of my display by about 300% and i would give jabba and throne a toss to boot

The two needed are Stormtrooper Luke and X-Wing Pilot Luke.

Kidding. But you know they're coming. :lol

What they should have done is make the Stormtrooper figure with a removable helmet and Han and Luke interchangeable heads.

Last edited:
What they should have done is make the Stormtrooper figure with a removable helmet and Han and Luke interchangeable heads.

Wait, what?

That's what he just said...

Besides, Luke is too short for a Stormtrooper...

And what will army builders do with all those extra heads?

This one?

yodabody2ma7.jpg

It will be pretty nice if Sideshow considers this approach.

Wait, what?

That's what he just said...

Besides, Luke is too short for a Stormtrooper...

And what will army builders do with all those extra heads?

Sorry, I mis inserted my own message in his quote first. I fixed it.
Well, yes, the shortness of the Luke could be a factor, but logically, if Luke did indeed take the armor off of a Stormtrooper, then they can use the same Stormtrooper armor with a ANH Luke head. This is because if he did take the armor off a Stormtrooper, it SHOULD be too big for him. Because of this, the Stormtrooper Luke would only need a new removable Stormtrooper helmet to make. All of the other parts have been made already. So then they should have just given the Stormtrooper a Han head with a removable helmet. It would have been relatively inexpensive to do, and have given people an additional reason to buy a Stormtrooper figure.

Last edited:
Sorry, I mis inserted my own message in his quote first. I fixed it.
Well, yes, the shortness of the Luke could be a factor, but logically, if Luke did indeed take the armor off of a Stormtrooper, then they can use the same Stormtrooper armor with a ANH Luke head. This is because if he did take the armor off a Stormtrooper, it SHOULD be too be for him. Because of this, the Stormtrooper Luke would only need a new removable Stormtrooper helmet to make. All of the other parts have been made already. So then they should have just given the Stormtrooper a Han head with a removable helmet. It would have been relatively inexpensive to do, and have given people an additional reason to buy a Stormtrooper figure.

Point is though, that the body would be two different sizes, the armour would just fit differently...

I would love to see Yoda, especially now it seems we have the least figures from TESB.

I'd love to see a Yoda 2 pack. Make it sort of an "Ultimate Yoda". One styled from the OT with all of the ESB accessories and then one from the PT with lightsabers, etc. One and done both sides of the table happy.

I'd love to see a Yoda 2 pack. Make it sort of an "Ultimate Yoda". One styled from the OT with all of the ESB accessories and then one from the PT with lightsabers, etc. One and done both sides of the table happy.

That would be most ideal. I am one that love accessories. It does make good sense for SSC to produce a new body, there is at least 3 versions of Yoda.

Am I the only one who would be interested in an accessory pack including Luke's supply box, complete with hot dog and flash light?

If Sideshow could go to such detail for the Hobbits' accessories, would love to see that happening for Yoda.:lol

Back