House of The Wolfman...by Lon Chaney's Grandson...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your order says it's been shipped to the store? Mine still says "in process." Weird!

Although, now that I check the tracking that was provided to me, it says expected delivery date of October 1! This was not what I was expecting. I never used the ship to store option with Borders before, but of course cheaped out and opted for it. I just figured it would get sent along with everything else the store had ordered for itself. Instead it moves along by this FedEx smart post, which really means slow post I think...

Oh well, plenty of Universal to work my way through anyway. Next up tonight is The Invisible Man.

When you log in to your borders accounts, can you see some kind of tracking number, or does it still say something like "processing"?

What's so "smart" about Smartpost by FedEx if my DVD has to travel from Sacramento to Phoenix to get to Las Vegas?

:rotfl Maybe I'll get this by Friday. Maybe.

Got the call from Borders. Gonna go pick this up later today. Am I the first here?

Got the call today too. Picking it up tonight but waiting until my Dracula Legacy replacement arrives (daughter used the first as frisbees) so I can watch all the "House of's" back to back.

LMAO DUDE! THE MOST FUNNY POST TO DATE!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ok so I stopped bye the house and got you a pic with my phone.

2010-09-30134840.jpg

Back