hottoys wolf body net!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ok so i had to build a wolf for a lady, cuz her son was too young to do it,
i had that shirt netting with a string, i thought it was alright
bu8t my wolf arrived with a new, one piece bathing suit kind of net
i was so happy it looks way better,

has anyone else got the good net?

That body net only comes with the cleaner kit version of Wolf. Unless something changed!? I've seen the "2nd Run" regular Wolf's and they come with the same body net.. that needs the black thong string. So iunno..

Well good for you then.. I wish I had that version of it. The string helps but the netting still rides up on the sides. I try to keep it tucked in.. but every now and then it creeps right back up. Looks like you scored man. Congrats.

it's amazing how this figures are collected by everyone of every sex and every age:)

Damn, I got the g string version. I thought to myself when I put it together why the netting wasn't made like a one piece dealy like you described.

The cleaner kit version and 2nd run regular versions still have the same cannon though, right? That would suck if they suddenly added ball joints to it. lol..

hi i recieved my 1st version wolf the other day and i got the one-piece bodysuite which i was suprised at cause id heard bout the string to hold it down, obviousley im made up to have the easier 1 to fit,
i still have a problem withe the arm bit of netting its too long

hi i recieved my 1st version wolf the other day and i got the one-piece bodysuite which i was suprised at cause id heard bout the string to hold it down, obviousley im made up to have the easier 1 to fit,
i still have a problem withe the arm bit of netting its too long

Scrunch it up a bit along the upper arm/shoulder and use the elastic of the shoulder pad to hold it in a good position. That should make it look alright.

Back