HOTTOYS making all 4 RE movie figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it comes to the first film, I can switch off my mind and enjoy it a tad because there arn't any characters from the game (with the exception of the Licker and zombies) but the sequels introduce some of my favorite characters from the game only to _____ them out to make Alice look cooler so I can't switch my mind off to that. It kills the movies for me. I mean the Nemesis saving the day at the end of Apocalypse was beyond ludicris. He is perhaps the most terrifying villain in the whole series (and my favorite creature in the series) and to see something like that really pissed me off.

Right on the money. The first movie felt like a resident evil movie and even though they didn't have the character's it had great aspects and wierd atmosphere that was like the game's.

The new one's introduce alice as this superhuman character who can blow things up with her mind and make the main character's of the games look so weak. I never understood why they gave alice those stupid phycic power's in the first one she was a normal person fighting for her life.

Extinction for me too!!! And I really like the movies! I would buy her in Ultra Violet too!!!!

Perosnally, for te movies I would like to see.

Resident Evil: Alice, One (Colin Salmon), Rain (Michelle Rodrigez), Spence, Matt and a Licker.

Resident Evil Apocalypse: Alice, Jill, Carlos, LJ, Nemesis, Peyton and Nikolai.

Resident Evil Extintion: Alice, Claire, Carlos, LJ, K-Mart, Betty, Dr.Issacs, And Tyrant.

Resident Evil Afterlife: Alice, Claire, Chris, Wesker, Executioner.

Then again, I also want to see a buch more game figures too.

HL2

Atm just variants of Alice but if she sell's well enough, they may make more characters. I just want Jill, NEMESIS and the Executioner. AL Wesker (no pun intended) would be easy to make as all he'd require is his Midnight outfit and a new headsculpt.

Last edited:
My 5 most wanted

Afterlife Wesker in RE4 outfit
t8u23t.jpg

Jill Valentine
399px-Sienna1.png

Nemesis
Nemesis.PNG

Licker
800px-Resident-Evil-Licker.jpg

Executioner
5fef8d11e6b22e88b48c65c690ac786b.jpg

I want all 4 Alice figures ..but apocalypse and afterlife are kinda similar..hmm? ..i do love the new brown leather traps she has in afterlife ..

I just want jill, licker, nemesis and possibly a rE one alice and thats it.

I just want jill, licker, nemesis and possibly a rE one alice and thats it.

Ya a resident evil 1 Alice would be cool ..simple but effective costume design ..cool big weapon thingy ..and its probably the most iconic look of the 4 Alice designs id say.

Well the movie are great!! I love them.. fun and entertaining they're not oscar material, but accomplish what they set out to do.

I will buy all the Figs if I like the sculpt.

I hope we get a slightly different sculpt for each of the 4 Alice figures .sure the hair might will be slightly different for each ..afterlife being a bit shorter and extinction a little more curly looking ..but id like different expressions ..none of the crappy partly open mouth sculpts ..we have enough of those..

Am I the only one that thought Milla's outfit in Apocalypse looked kinda stupid? I don't mind her other outfits as much (hell as much as I hate the movie, I thought she looked kinda cool in Extintion) but the fish net top and torn pant leg just look really dumb imho.

I really hope HT at least makes Nemesis. If they have the licenses for all the movies and thay only make Alice, it will be such a waste. This would be the perfect oppertunity to make him and I'm sure he'd sell like hotcakes.

Back