• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hottoys Figure(New Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackyonfire

Freaked Out
Reaction score
MMS - 129 T - 1000 $190 + $30 shipping
DX03 - Michael Jackson Bad Ver. $175 + $40 shipping
MMS - 124 Ironman2 Black Widow $160 + $30 shipping
MMS - 116 Ironman Tony Stark Mech Tech Ver. $150 + $30 shipping
MMS - 117 T - 800 $150 + $30 shipping
MMS - 118 Aldo Raine $140 + $30 shipping
MMS - 119 T2 Sarah Connor $130 + $30 shipping

All the figure are brand new and in stock, and the shipping prize is for USA. If anyone want to shipped in other place. Please PM me.

Where are these being shipped from? Most I paid for shipping a Hot Toys fig within the US is $15 bucks. Are those express pricing? Are those instock? And would you take a HT T-800 for your HT T-1000?:)

I think he's in Hong Kong or something. We had this discussion in his previous for sales thread. He's overseas that's for sure.

Yes i'm shipping oversea so that the shipping price is higher then other. Thanks man.

The shipping price is express pricing. You can get your figure within 1 week. Also all this are in stock now.

..anyone know much about this guy? i want to see some good feedback or an ebay page or something,as his prices are good and i would like to buy from him.

Back