Hottest Indy chick?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hottest Indy Chick?

• Total voters
I picked marion because she had the dorky cuteness, who ever picked willie is dead to me.. absolutely hated her.

She was annoying, I'll give you that, but that's the way they wrote it. Her character was totally spoiled. Her and Indy played off each other very well.

i think most people didnt pick willie not just cuz shes annoying, but cuz speilberg nailed her later on. that image alone is disturbing. its like picturing mickey mouse nailing willie. just, ugh.

my vote goes to karen allen because while elsa was certainly the most obviously attractive physically, karen had the personality and was pretty funny and had the most real world chemistry with ford, while elsa was just a good screw but nothing more, especially after she turned out to be a nazi. plus she slept with sean connerys characters and thats just *shutters* hes so OLD. i think elsa was just a horny toad.

i also picked marion cuz she was the only indy girl to return to the series years later.

Elsa is hottest.

kaanimal02.jpg

Back