hotslayer73 - collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p2020114.jpg

I'm liking this right here:rock

Of course it is, Whats the Grail your Heart Desires Slayer, that will be a focal point as if you don't already some Great Eye Candy already :exactly:

Of course it is, Whats the Grail your Heart Desires Slayer, that will be a focal point as if you don't already some Great Eye Candy already :exactly:

That,s nice of you to say :1-1: but a grail piece i love to get in my collection would be the Leatherface PF with the Exclusive Demon Freddy a close second :)

There is a UK seller on here just put up his Demon Freddy PF for sale,but i,ve just not got the funds at the mo :monkey2

Far to many Pre-Orders :slap

That,s nice of you to say :1-1: but a grail piece i love to get in my collection would be the Leatherface PF with the Exclusive Demon Freddy a close second :)

There is a UK seller on here just put up his Demon Freddy PF for sale,but i,ve just not got the funds at the mo :monkey2

Far to many Pre-Orders :slap

Great Great Choices Leatherface

Just finished off Painting my Hellraiser Pinhead Legendary scale bust and added him to the piller of souls ;) Hope you enjoy...

p4300221.jpg

p4300184.jpg

p4300205.jpg

p4300185.jpg

Last edited:
Great Update my friend in your horror Collection with the Frankenstein Zombie & Hellraiser Pin Head Bust :clap

thanks for sharing with us :wink1:

Back