hotslayer73 - collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iminime season 3 Rick Grimes

3ztd.jpg

40yw.jpg

rv2e.jpg

Amazing walter whites. Silent surfer did a great job on them! Liking deadpool, considering picking that one up.

OMG LEE!!!!! Your a beast! You've been a real busy guy I see! Love everything!

Its easier to say that than to single any one thing out.:lol

Way too much awesomness in these last few pages! But I'm really digging the Deadpool statue. Such presence. It was executed flawlessly!

Cheers brother! :duff

Amazing walter whites. Silent surfer did a great job on them! Liking deadpool, considering picking that one up.

OMG LEE!!!!! Your a beast! You've been a real busy guy I see! Love everything!

Its easier to say that than to single any one thing out.:lol

Way too much awesomness in these last few pages! But I'm really digging the Deadpool statue. Such presence. It was executed flawlessly!

Cheers brother! :duff

Great Great Score and Pic's on DeadPool my Friend, That chicken always cracks me up, Excellent Post; Slayer

Congrats for Deadpool Pf bro ;)

That Deadpool is amazing love the pose and the expression

Sick collection brother. Those Walter Whites are freaking amazing. Very jealous. You should be proud of them

Thanks Guys for your friendly support as always :duff

Beto,s Jason Goes To Hell

p6180064.jpg

p6180031h.jpg

p6180034z.jpg

p6180044.jpg

p6180053.jpg

p6180091.jpg

p6180096e.jpg

p6180097.jpg

Sorry to bring up this old post of yours but this is the best Jason goes to Hell figure I have ever seen! Every other one I have seen has rather poor tailoring and the body is too thin or small. However, the body on your Jason looks identical to Kane Hodder's body. So did u put him together your self?

Back