• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hots Toys Alien/Predator/Terminator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, this isn't exactly official, but I was wondering how much I could get for these five figures as I'm looking to move forward from the hobby and am having financial issues at the moment.

Hot Toys Predator 2 BD
- Everything is there including the box. The left shoulder joint is a tiny bit loose but thats how it came. The pin in the belt wasn't molded right so i had to glue it, its not visible and the figure looks perfectly fine and it doesn't impact in any way really.

Hot Toys TS: T-600
- Everything is there, eyes light up perfectly and there are no issues with the figure. Comes with box

Hot Toys P1: Predator
- All accessory are there, figure is in great condition and the bio lights up just fine. Comes with box

Hot Toys Predators: Tracker
- Got this recently, the figure is in perfect condition, comes with box and hound etc.

Hot Toys AVPR: Alien
Figure is in ok condition, as its kinda old now the rubber does have some signs of deterioration. Most prominently the mouths tendons have split and the inner jaw is broken. Probably in good enough shape to restore or turn into a custom but defintley not mint condition. Comes with box.

My cameras ____ so there's no pics as the moment but i just wanted to get an idea for how much these could go for?

These prices are about what they go for nowadays based on previous sales.

Hey guys, this isn't exactly official, but I was wondering how much I could get for these five figures as I'm looking to move forward from the hobby and am having financial issues at the moment.

Hot Toys Predator 2 BD $200-$250
- Everything is there including the box. The left shoulder joint is a tiny bit loose but thats how it came. The pin in the belt wasn't molded right so i had to glue it, its not visible and the figure looks perfectly fine and it doesn't impact in any way really.

Hot Toys TS: T-600 $160-$180
- Everything is there, eyes light up perfectly and there are no issues with the figure. Comes with box

Hot Toys P1: Predator $150-$160
- All accessory are there, figure is in great condition and the bio lights up just fine. Comes with box

Hot Toys Predators: Tracker $180-$200
- Got this recently, the figure is in perfect condition, comes with box and hound etc.

Hot Toys AVPR: Alien $180-$220
Figure is in ok condition, as its kinda old now the rubber does have some signs of deterioration. Most prominently the mouths tendons have split and the inner jaw is broken. Probably in good enough shape to restore or turn into a custom but defintley not mint condition. Comes with box.

My cameras ____ so there's no pics as the moment but i just wanted to get an idea for how much these could go for?

Cheers man, though im not sure ill get that much for the alien. I have had a look on eBay but a lot of the prices are extreme so I'm hoping to get more reasonable answers here.

Bump? Haha

Back