Hot Toys World of Tim Burton collection figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it will be from their PVC figure line? If so it should be a little cheaper but it would be neat to see it as a mixed media figure like the one sixth lines.

I'd like to see Hot Toys do more Burton stuff especially Beetlejuice!

I like the concept stuff wouldn't buy it seems lately they are going for that stuff especially the batman Joker suit crap :cuckoo:
Honestly Penguin is long overdue and so is Beetlejuice!

Before anyone says I'm aware that sideshow made Juice Demon but had the beetlejuice license just shame it sucks so bad, beetlejuice deserved Hot Toys treatment.

In before the:

"It's an artistic interpretation by ht"

"Their artists are having fun"

"They are testing the market"

"They can"

BS comments defending this BIZARRE ASS company.

**** returns and the 66 bat mobile and a Romero joker teased with no signs of a preorder.

In before the:

"It's an artistic interpretation by ht"

"Their artists are having fun"

"They are testing the market"

"They can"

BS comments defending this BIZARRE ASS company.

**** returns and the 66 bat mobile and a Romero joker teased with no signs of a preorder.

Dude, it's just an artistic interpretation of one of Tim Burton's wonderful creations. It's so clever, and surely you can see why the artists are having fun working on such a creative and unique piece. HT is clearly testing the market to see how much interest there is in the Burton characters, so they can make more Burton characters like Cat Woman, Penguin, and Beetlejuice. You're just a hater :monkey3 :monkey1

A figure of Tim Burton would be kinda cool.
I'd love to burn one at the stake.

I hope this opens the door somehow for a Beetlejuice figure.
Beetlejuice-620-02.jpg

I just want a figure of the Headless Horseman from the Sleepy Hollow movie.
:goodpost: :exactly: :monkey2

Penguin? Catwoman? Beetlejuice?

You peps are all dreaming.

It's going to be Johnny Depp figures only.

Johnny Depp would certainly have played Beetlejuice if it were made today and not back in the 80s...heck maybe even The Penguin.

Back