HOT TOYS working on a HULK???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levit05

Super Freak
Reaction score
NOW this is purely speculation but do you think that with the breakthrough of the height and girth of both Jake sully and Iron monger that we will soon have a Hot toys hulk??....i'm predicting that we see something by SDCC 2012....or atleast have some confirmation regarding about the jade giant by then:lecture:monkey3

what do ya'll think?

i would have to say the Hulk is an absolute no brainer to the Hot Toys line up.

First look of Hulk in avengers
bds_avengers_poster_09.jpg

That Hulk looks to have been based on the PF, hand placement is the same, even the fingers, face resembles the PF as well.

haha... now that you mention it... the picture does have some resemblance to Tom Cruise...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If it were based on that pic the DX should come with a 1/6 couch for him to jump on.

I'm betting it will be one of the Avenger releases, and likely the first as the others would be variants of already issued figures. Of course if there is no Loki from Thor that might beat it for first figure.

This Hulk looks better than the one from that Avengers artwork IMO.

:exactly::goodpost:

Hulk should look like a hero (just as he does on that picture) not just like monster. Not to mention that that version of Hulk show strength while the artwork for the Avengers Hulk reminds me of an old man.

Anything is better than Norton's Hulk :pfft:

Norton Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrek Hulk

Avengers Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other Hulk

Make it so Hot Toys!

Glad we never got a Hulk from the Norton film, this looks to be 10000000000 times better!!!

Cant wait for Sideshow premium format too :yess:

:exactly::goodpost:

Hulk should look like a hero (just as he does on that picture) not just like monster. Not to mention that that version of Hulk show strength while the artwork for the Avengers Hulk reminds me of an old man.

Agreed!

He does look like an old man. Also, I know the Hulk isn't the smartest of the bunch, but the Avengers one really looks dumb. That huge forehead with the hair up too high, plus his huge lumbering lower lip... He looks a bit retarded...

I hope it's just some artistic freedom that the artist has chosen and that the actual Hulk in the movie will look closer to the Norton Hulk.

the_incredible_hulk-6679.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back