1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timcent, he wouldn't.
I swear i've heard Justin's Collection on Youtube get a replacement from Timcent in the past. I'd message him to give it a shot. Definitely worth a try.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That really sucks. But if that's the case definitely make sure to leave him some negative feedback.

Wow lol that sounds like a pain in arse. I've never dealt with him personally because I find his prices to be bit much, but what he's doing doesn't make any sense. All he has to do is send you a request to change the feedback.
e3eaaf61547f7083b53e72a548ca0a96.jpg

I must admit, I did a double-take when I saw Timcent had received his first negative feedback in over 13,000 transactions. Never had anything but stellar service from him...but then I've never had a defective item to rectify.

Hahaha if I were you i'd just go with Eric Lee. I've heard all good things about him and I believe his prices are cheaper.

Happy to finally have mine! Though I worry about keeping her in the pose I have her in, arms bent with her hands in fists at her waist, that classic hero kind of pose

Send pictures! I have a painful wait til Monday for mine lol

If her boots were different (more fitted instead of just a repaint) then I'd prob pick this up. It might be hard to get for a decent price in a couple years

So will this cloak stain the body? Because i'm almost at the point where I like it so much that I don't care.
61bddb680633f5837c77f408646ffca2.jpg
0416228df4c2f3dd0bf91b5045059b00.jpg

Back