1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten in and out of HT Predators so many times over the years. Think I must've sold my collection thrice over. Man, is this guy tempting.

Anyone able to pose him holding both cannons in his hands a la Narin's kit? Or does he at least have gripping hands for the left and right sides (so one could buy a second gun for the other hand)?

two_guns_cleaner_by_mangrasshopper-d2nliws.jpg

I think while the body and face sculpt are improved, the shape and proportions of the mask, the left breast armor, and codpiece are much more accurate on the 1.0 figure. Since I plan on displaying him masked, I'll probably just keep the old head and swap some things around. Like many of us did with the City Hunter and Classic.

So far the helmet on head looks small on body (or just perfect). Like the 1.0 helmet is slightly larger so that it stands out. Contrast between the BD and regular face paint apps appear subtle. I like this figure looking forward to seeing it compared to other HT Preds to see if it has a greater presence

Old Wolf 1.0 had horible body proportions. With bio helmet on he looks like a bobble head doll.

Damn it ! Not again !
"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Wolf Predator Heavy Weaponry Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan to Feb 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives."

Old Wolf 1.0 had horible body proportions. With bio helmet on he looks like a bobble head doll.

My sentiments as well. Looks like the way the MMS90 JH bio-mask fits, which I don’t like. To each their own though.

I do acknowledge the proportions of the CK bio-mask look more accurate when you juxtapose just the two bio-masks. However, I think the HW bio-mask fits much better to the sculpt and consequently, looks much better.

Damn it ! Not again !
"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Wolf Predator Heavy Weaponry Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan to Feb 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives."

I wouldn’t really consider that a “delay” now.

It just released last Friday in HK, and it generally takes about 4-6 for SSC to receive their stock subsequent release in HK. So late January, early February sounds about right.

This looks absolutely great. The comparison shots really show how outdated the 1.0 is at this point. Don’t have a problem with the dreads either, personally.

Hope they redo JH as well.

Screw it. Ordered one off BBTS.

I'll concede that these things aren't nearly as affordable as they once were (not that they were cheap in the old days), but it looks to be a beautifully done mixed-media piece and one of HT's finest Predators. Also sports a new body sculpt, which hasn't happened in this line for years. I doubt they'll release the Fugitive, so we likely won't see this body again.

The color choices and paint app quality are perhaps the most striking aspects. I'm not the biggest fan of Wolf's design, but I love the green-tinted skin and helmet textures. Sets him off nicely.

Probably helps that I never owned the original Wolf figures, though. Everything on this guy is novel for me. I was waiting for a non-malnourished, non-raisin-headed update from HT and they finally delivered. :yess:

Last edited:
I just can't get over the fact the 1.0 had the spikes on his back( not alot and unpainted) but the newly sculpted body missed that mark entirely, basically he sculpted the details on the front and said forget the back. In the film alot of his spikes can be seen through the armor and kit. Especially in the shoulder blade area and lower back.

It's probly cuz as someone else mentioned this could be the fugitive body, hence why it doesn't have them. They might have just thought no one would notice. IT bothers me more about the pistol honestly.

I just can't get over the fact the 1.0 had the spikes on his back( not alot and unpainted) but the newly sculpted body missed that mark entirely, basically he sculpted the details on the front and said forget the back. In the film alot of his spikes can be seen through the armor and kit. Especially in the shoulder blade area and lower back.

The 1.0 also didn't have the scarring on the right shoulder, this one does. If I had to choose between the two, I'd personally rather it have the scarring over the spikes.

I’m surprised that the YT Channel and Justin did not review this one. Their usually the first out the gate. The one figure I’m interested in and nothing....:(

I am really curious to how the coiled whip attaches to the figure. In the the photos showing on the figure it looks like it's either tied on or tuck under the belt somehow. If it requires tying it on then that is one accessory that will be staying in the box. I really wish HT had created a small notch or tiny hook, so it could just attach and detach easily.

Back