1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they had included closed mandibles...I may buy a second and try modding the mandibles into a closed look.

683215AA-6609-40CB-B686-8BAA56F7129F.jpg

Love this guy.

I got mine yesterday from Sideshow. The 2nd shoulder cannon that you have to attach yourself does have the issue many other people have mentioned so I just super glued mine. I think the bone trophy necklace from the old Cleaner Kit is definitely preferable. Looks like they had reused the same mold for the skulls and they lost a lot of detail on the new ones. I'm also thinking about swapping out the waist armor/codpiece with the old because that is more movie accurate on the old figure, but overall, it's awesome.

Got mine in,hes cool and all but I was not super blown back by it. Gimme a new P1 and Im done with Predator figures unless they make P2 in 1/4th scale.

I got mine yesterday from Sideshow. The 2nd shoulder cannon that you have to attach yourself does have the issue many other people have mentioned so I just super glued mine. I think the bone trophy necklace from the old Cleaner Kit is definitely preferable. Looks like they had reused the same mold for the skulls and they lost a lot of detail on the new ones. I'm also thinking about swapping out the waist armor/codpiece with the old because that is more movie accurate on the old figure, but overall, it's awesome.
Nooooo, there was no need for superglue. Just some presure was all that was needed.

I applied A LOT of pressure to mine, and it just wouldn’t fit. The insert tab on the plasmacaster just didn’t want to reach over far enough to insert into the hole. However, I agree superglue wasn’t necessary. Literally just took a few scrapes with an exacto knife to widen the hole slightly. Plasmacaster fits perfectly now with only minimal pressure needed.

I suppose it doesn’t matter though if one knows they’re never going to be taking it off anyway.

Got mine in,hes cool and all but I was not super blown back by it.
wow, i'm a hater of ADI/Wolf and even i can only say that it's one of the best predators HT made.
Trust me, it fell off a bunch of times just turning the figure. The peg hole was a bit too big.
it's not a peg, it's a shape of the plate, which can be adjusted by warming and bending..
but actually from what i saw in the movie he already had all the setup for the cannon on his back (meaning the support leg), so not having the leg there it is inaccurate, so you didn't actually lose anything by using the glue. you can always cut off the cannon and then put it back on a metal pin :)

Got mine about a week ago and I agree this is one of, if not the best predator figure HT ever made. His face and mask almost looks like a miniaturized version of 1/1 props. No Tsang-esque this time. Details are sharp. Plastic quality is great. Joints are sturdy. New body. All his toys are included.
For downside: HT could’ve added more dreds, Giraffe neck, and that hair dryer that was supposed to be plasma cannon.
It’s strange that AVP line got so much love fron HT. All figures from this line are the best in Predator line (fav are Wolf and Celtic). While their CH is just... bad. Hope they continue this line and give us great JH 2.0 in near future.

Agreed about the AvP line. I have CH 2.0, Elder 2.0, Scar 2.0, Wolf 2.0, Berserker, and Classic. Scar and Wolf are my favorites.

Just hoping for a JH 2.0 and perhaps get an AvP Elder 2.0 someday, and I’ll have what I would consider to be a solid Pred lineup with basically all the main ones.

I applied A LOT of pressure to mine, and it just wouldn’t fit. The insert tab on the plasmacaster just didn’t want to reach over far enough to insert into the hole. However, I agree superglue wasn’t necessary. Literally just took a few scrapes with an exacto knife to widen the hole slightly. Plasmacaster fits perfectly now with only minimal pressure needed.

I suppose it doesn’t matter though if one knows they’re never going to be taking it off anyway.
The trick is to bend the armor part just a bit as well, then you push and it stays on securely.

When I first saw the review video mentioning the problem attaching the caster and hoses, I bought the rubber magnets to just attach it thay way.

But I really do not doing anything to my figures unless ncessary. And when I tried, it took me a few tries but you just gey the hang of it.

This figure would have been perfect if it came with closed mandibles, but as it is I think it's fantastic but falls a teeny tiny bit short because of that for me. He is absolutely fantastic and very well made and holy crap does he photograph well. Wish they had included a better base too but oh well.

The trick is to bend the armor part just a bit as well, then you push and it stays on securely.

When I first saw the review video mentioning the problem attaching the caster and hoses, I bought the rubber magnets to just attach it thay way.

But I really do not doing anything to my figures unless ncessary. And when I tried, it took me a few tries but you just gey the hang of it.

Yep, I recall you saying that. I tried that, but it just wasn’t going. The hole simply wasn’t wide enough to allow the tab on the plasmacaster to insert into it. Plus, even if it did somehow go in, it would have taken so much pressure to get it in that the thing would probably be under a lot of stress while seated in place.

Like I mentioned, so I just took the exacto knife to finely scrape one side of the hole to widen it a bit. Literally only took a few small scrapes, quite simple. The plasmacaster now fits snug.

Yep, I recall you saying that. I tried that, but it just wasn’t going. The hole simply wasn’t wide enough to allow the tab on the plasmacaster to insert into it. Plus, even if it did somehow go in, it would have taken so much pressure to get it in that the thing would probably be under a lot of stress while seated in place.

Like I mentioned, so I just took the exacto knife to finely scrape one side of the hole to widen it a bit. Literally only took a few small scrapes, quite simple. The plasmacaster now fits snug.

I had to scrape mine to get it to fit too. It was not wanting to go in at all, though I may have made the slot a little too wide by a hair, it now wants to come off with just a little tug. I may end up just using super glue as I don't ever think I will remove the second cannon.

That was my greatest fear as well while doing it, but it seems to be pretty snug. There’s several options in which to attach it though, so I’m not worried.

Back