1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if they could figure out a way to incorporate fiber optics into the light up stuff...that way ambient display lighting could light the stuff up just enough to see and wouldn't be too bright because of battery powered LED's...

thanks!
i might try it then.
though for now i am not bothered by missing gloss when i have it in hand. but i might be later.
upd: no i won't, it's either sold to USA only or has ridiculous shipping prices. oh ok.

curious if anyone has attempted to make the Wolf's Throne. I know there are some very talented members out there. I would love to see it if someone has do so. I would love to give it a try but wouldn't even know where to begin LOL!

I would definitely buy one if some company made his chair. There have been those Iron Man suit-up gantry dioramas so I think someone could if they wanted to.

Hi, I'm just wondering whether people in the UK have received theirs yet? or if a lot of people haven't received their Wolf?
My sister and brother have ordered one through a shop in the UK and it hasn't arrived yet - should i worry?

I’m guessing they probably receive their stock from SSC. Could be wrong though. If they do receive their stock from SSC, SSC is still waiting to receive another shipment of stock, so I wouldn’t worry. They received a small initial batch, and are now waiting to receive the rest.

Hi, I'm just wondering whether people in the UK have received theirs yet? or if a lot of people haven't received their Wolf?
My sister and brother have ordered one through a shop in the UK and it hasn't arrived yet - should i worry?

No I ordered through SSC and in the UK so still waiting. No need to worry, its been a huge delay for wolf. I haven’t even seen a notification that it will arrive soon look I’m looking at May for arrival (which is nuts) 5 months after the initial release.
Its a bit like spiderman HC tech suit. The firdt batch came out got everyone excited and then... nothing for ages. Not the first time and very likely to not be the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, that was super easy. no cutting, no taking it all apart.

Fg21g20.jpg

i also watched the movie on friday to see the proper angle of the handle and realised it was used with an angle like this ^ instead of this

1955abc708cbc98bd93847c89ffc0b59.jpg

Hot-Toys-1-6-Scale-12-inch-Wolf-Predator.jpg

because it's not a pistol.

42971-1.fill.jpg

it's a shotgun.

m2.jpg

TSwjnWs.jpg

well, that was super easy. no cutting, no taking it all apart.

Fg21g20.jpg

i also watched the movie on friday to see the proper angle of the handle and realised it was used with an angle like this ^ instead of this

1955abc708cbc98bd93847c89ffc0b59.jpg

Hot-Toys-1-6-Scale-12-inch-Wolf-Predator.jpg

because it's not a pistol.

42971-1.fill.jpg

it's a shotgun.

m2.jpg

TSwjnWs.jpg

Bro, may i know how did you mod it withou cut?
My new wolf is on the way coming to me, so i want to mod it too.
Thank you.

i simply opened its back part (without unglueing the whole cannon's body), inserting a knife's tip here and gently pushing to sides:

x65e0Ii.jpg

from there it's like a terminator endoskeleton knee, you'll easily figure out what to do. i didn't even need to glue it back, but if yours ends up with a handle too loose, you can put some gloss inside to increase friction, like people do with loose joints.

basically it's already described here in a post i'll quote, but there was no need for fully opening it.

Heres what I did to mine, thanks to juggernaut88's advice:

Pried it apart at the bottom of the canon, turned the barrel around, put some glue and put it back together.
I still need to add a lil bit of silver paint at the seam.
Thank you again for the advice juggernaut88.
ca348074511134c8a38734eb4c258c5b.jpg
6aaab510c1701dc2c12f13d8ed82c72e.jpg
e4f61c66731b6193d672522bbdf6f840.jpg
2c9cacbfa27a2ca1688d72946c699e85.jpg
c52f43a2b72c7d60b59081663fccc192.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

see those 3 pins inside? so you need to break only one - inside the connecting wheel.
by doing so the seams remained closed everywhere except for the wheel, which is like opened by design.

Fg21g20.jpg

i simply opened its back part (without unglueing the whole cannon's body), inserting a knife's tip here and gently pushing to sides:

x65e0Ii.jpg

from there it's like a terminator endoskeleton knee, you'll easily figure out what to do. i didn't even need to glue it back, but if yours ends up with a handle too loose, you can put some gloss inside to increase friction, like people do with loose joints.

basically it's already described here in a post i'll quote, but there was no need for fully opening it.

see those 3 pins inside? so you need to break only one - inside the connecting wheel.
by doing so the seams remained closed everywhere except for the wheel, which is like opened by design.

Fg21g20.jpg

Ok, got it.
Thanks for your guide, bro.
Really appreciate it.

Got an email saying my order is processing tomorrow. I ordered this right before the original release date for the US...so a bit ago.

Back