1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally opened mine. Also had the issue with the 2nd plasma cannon. I found it easier to heat up the exacto knife and press it firmly on the inside of the hole that I wanted to expand rather than trying to cut anything. Currently, he's the only figure in my collection. He's pretty bad ass, but God, I never missed how tedious these things are to put together. I don't see myself buying anymore figures in the near future lol :pray:.

Got around to taking a few pics. Best HT Pred I've ever had.

IMG_20190325_064921_896.jpgIMG_20190325_064921_894.jpgIMG_20190325_064921_892.jpgIMG_20190325_064921_891.jpgIMG_20190325_064921_884.jpgIMG_20190325_064921_889.jpg

No stock outside USA, im from Spain and i cant find this in china or HK at a decent price....
i dont know if this figure has a low run or what happens....

Awesome pics! I’ve had this guy for a month already; feels like I’ve had him for a lot longer for some reason.

He looks really cool with his wrist blades extended. I used to think he would look the best wielding one of his weapons, namely his whip, but I’m really digging the more simplistic, static poses with him with all of his weapons attached.

Can’t wait until more people start receiving him, and more pics roll in.

Full disclosure, I hate buy multiples of figures as I only have so much space. But just had to get a second one of this guy so I can display masked and unmasked together!

Nice!

Good luck to ya though. Every time I’ve ever tried getting two of the same figure, I always ended up selling one of them. Couldn’t justify having two of the same thing and taking up the space.

Awesome pics! I’ve had this guy for a month already; feels like I’ve had him for a lot longer for some reason.

He looks really cool with his wrist blades extended. I used to think he would look the best wielding one of his weapons, namely his whip, but I’m really digging the more simplistic, static poses with him with all of his weapons attached.

Can’t wait until more people start receiving him, and more pics roll in.

thanks. I agree with the pose, but I've never been much into putting these figures into dynamic poses. That's why I collect statues though....

I prefer static poses myself, but still prefer the figures in lieu of statues being that you can make subtle tweaks to the pose still. With statues, you’re stuck with what you’re given.

No stock outside USA, im from Spain and i cant find this in china or HK at a decent price....
i dont know if this figure has a low run or what happens....

My pre-order has been delayed again until late April/May now. Apparently the predator line is pretty far down HT's priority list.

My pre-order has been delayed again until late April/May now. Apparently the predator line is pretty far down HT's priority list.

Sounds like SSC only received a small initial batch, fulfilled some POs, and now has to wait for the remaining stock to arrive to fulfill the rest. Not uncommon. Though I have no idea how they determine whose POs they fulfill with that initial batch.

Nice!

Good luck to ya though. Every time I’ve ever tried getting two of the same figure, I always ended up selling one of them. Couldn’t justify having two of the same thing and taking up the space.

I'm very selective on it. I have 2 of the IW Thors. One with the bare sleeve no cape and eye patch like at the beginning of the movie and the regular look with the storm breaker. And now this. Unless you count Anakin and Darkside Anakin.

i got him today and i think 4 things:
- i don't care about skin not glossy enough, like i feared before: it's not so visible in hand
- i like masked head more for some reason; i think it will change overtime
- gauntlets not moving and open palms missing is a great letdown in matters of posing :(
- i must cut that giraffe neck ASAP

overall i liked only the Greyback figure more (out of the box), but only because of character coolness difference and not because of how the figure came out. in terms of effort put into it they are on the same level. i love the body paint.

didn't have any problems with second cannon mounting. i immediately put the plate into steam for a moment, bent it as it should be, and now it fits in one simple click but is not loose (and that's why i said "as it should be", because first attempt made it loose). anybody still having problems with it should just adjust the shape of that plate.

my whip might be damaged. it doesn't keep the position near the handle but turns around under its own weight. that sucks. i guess the wire isn't fixed properly in the handle and turns around itself.

Nice pic. :clap

And yeah, I’m glad that HT nixed the LED targeting light on this one. Nothing but a gimmick, as they only worked about 50% of the time and required there to be an unsightly black wire on the bio-mask. Most of them I was able to hide in the dreads though.

Nice pic. :clap

And yeah, I’m glad that HT nixed the LED targeting light on this one. Nothing but a gimmick, as they only worked about 50% of the time and required there to be an unsightly black wire on the bio-mask. Most of them I was able to hide in the dreads though.

Yeah I liked the LED at first but that damn wire had to be tucked in the dreads. I have one city hunter bio-helmet that doesn’t work because the wire nearly broke. If anyone wants to buy it though pm me. [emoji6]
24b4a6aab6db5e30407277569e766294.jpg
c0815e1d1cf0fec01ca35b82317de468.jpg

Back