1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the extra plasmacaster seems to be hit or miss. Some people couldn’t get it in at all, others were able to but it took some force and pushing, others had no issue. For those that couldn’t, some just glued it like you did, and another person simply used an exacto knife and widened the slot in the back of the armor so that way the tab on the plasmacaster can fit inside.

So far I’m only able to get mine to slide on, but not able to get the tab to fasten into the slot. I just used a couple of small bits of invisible tape to hold it on for the time being. Worst case scenario, I’d personally probably just do what burtial (that’s who did it) did and use an exacto knife to widen the slot a bit. Even though I realistically probably won’t be taking the second caster off either, I personally don’t like the idea of gluing it on just in case I ever do want to do a pose with the plasma pistol. And if I do force and push and get it in the way it’s meant to go in, I probably wouldn’t ever want to take it off being that it was arduous to get in. So for now, the tape works being that it stays on and I can take it off with ease if I want. And like I said, worst case scenario I’d probably just widen the slot a bit on the back armor with an exacto knife.

He has his shortcomings, but yeah, all in all quite a solid figure.

That is what keeps it in place. Don't be afraid to apply some force, just do it slowly.

I must a little bit of cutting the edge of the surface on the armor. I saw video review and man put in absolutely without problem but me not.

WTF?
Video reviews of this guy went up almost 3 months ago and mines been delayed again by sideshow until april 20th. This one is dragging its feet a bit. Wonder why there’s such a lag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for your question at about 18:55 (if you're interested how to use them):
you put the bottle to the hole on a side of a handle (right near the needle) and then pick liquid from broken facehugger containers with resulting syringe into that bottle, then inject that liquid into a wrist computer to program the visor into seeing facehuggers trails on walls.
i couldn't find a video piece on youtube but you get the idea.

oh, it's here, from 01:18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HkJK0Vhqu8

(this video can be viewed only directly on youtube)

WTF?
Video reviews of this guy went up almost 3 months ago and mines been delayed again by sideshow until april 20th. This one is dragging its feet a bit. Wonder why there’s such a lag?

Mine was delivered from Sideshow 2 weeks ago.

WTF?

My predator is home 2 weeks and I received 2x delay email. Preorder was in october 2017.

Fixed !
B909-E164-7-A12-4-D7-E-B68-B-214913-CCFEC8.jpg

Where did you get that skull?! That's the best I've ever seen in 1/6.

WTF?

Probably depends on date preordered. I ordered mine in July 17.

For anyone having issues getting the second plasmacaster on, I’d recommend just doing what burtial did and using an exacto knife to make the insert hole in the armor a little bit wider. It only takes literally a few scrapes. Only downside is that it now causes the little armor piece that you switch out for the plasmacaster to sit a little bit loose (since that already fit with no issues), but it’ll still stay on. However, the second plasmacaster now fits snugly right in. No having to super glue it on required, as you now have a plasmacaster that fits and you’re still able to switch it out if you want.

Such a cool figure.

26455583-70FC-4A21-B448-4975B0220349.jpg

D10EDA81-EF3E-47A3-A9A1-6320ED7D78FA.jpg

Nice group of ugly mofos (yes, that lady included). Love it. Can't wait to get this one. Still waiting for shipping from SS, although I just ordered it a couple weeks ago when it seemed to be in stock.

Hands down the most alive-loooing when unmasked. And that whip. There's lots of fun to be had with it (I know, I know, TWSS).

Nice group of ugly mofos (yes, that lady included). Love it. Can't wait to get this one. Still waiting for shipping from SS, although I just ordered it a couple weeks ago when it seemed to be in stock.

Hands down the most alive-loooing when unmasked. And that whip. There's lots of fun to be had with it (I know, I know, TWSS).

Thanks, bud. Appreciate it. :duff

Yeah, the whip is most definitely a great choice of weapon to have him wielding, since it’s exclusive to him. However, being that he does have so many weapons, he’s very poseable and it’s quite difficult to settle on a final pose. Even a static pose with just all of his weapons attached to him looks really cool.

Can’t wait to see what you do with him.

Back