1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super excited about this guy finally getting a refresh but the price is just a joke . Are you kidding me ? No led lights !no remote ! No new stand ! No closed mandibles !!

I know I'm not into getting him anymore cause I've finally made my decision on a nice blend b/w a lightly armored but muscular version of a predator that shows 2 cultural ties: Ancient Predator. But I'm still curious how Wolf will play out. Remember they're bound to include more without listing for a long time or without listing at all as it is a prototype. Hopefully the left eye is going to be totally white in final product for those that buy and that LED lighting will be an operation as well as the inclusion of an openable remote. I can't imagine there not being closed mandibles but could be wrong. Accessories look great but still think the face needs final touch-ups. So I'm going to guess more additions will be on the way. Hopefully they treat him like a CW War Machine that they made "heavy" revisions on. Bad pun I know.

Order locked in, now the long wait. I'm happy with the price since I was afraid it was gonna be 300. I really don't know how anybody thought this would be cheaper then Scar or Celtic. He's basically all new sculpt except for the base and he comes with everything. I know I'm thrilled with what we are getting and I will probly get a second one since he is one of my all time favorite characters.

Just preordered 1 . Was going to order 2 but since I have the 2 originals I'll hold off for a battle damaged light armored version . Now the long wait .

Specs list the mask as wearable...so I guess the mandibles are detachable...makes the lack of closed ones even more odd.

A meticulously crafted head sculpt with a detailed likeness of Wolf Predator in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
Black colored dreadlocks with distinctive pattern and tribal accessories
Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
Approximately 35 cm tall
Over 20 points of articulation
Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) upper body net costume
One (1) pair of forearm armor with weathering effect
One (1) bandolier with pouch and 5 pieces of Claymore Mines
One (1) left shoulder and chest armor
One (1) pair of thigh armor
One (1) pair of leg armor
Weapons:

One (1) Combi-Stick (extendable)
One (1) Shuriken (in opened mode)
Three (3) Shurikens (in closed mode, attachable to the bandolier)
Two (2) shoulder cannons
One (1) Plasma pistol
One (1) metal-wired whip
One (1) whip (in curled up mode, attachable to the bandolier)
Two (2) pairs of diecast blades (attachable to forearm armor)
One (1) Dissolving Liquid (attachable to the pouch on the bandolier)
One (1) detachable Tracking Syringe (can be placed into the large cleaner case)
Accessories:

One (1) face mask (wearable on head sculpt)
One (1) Cleaner Case (can be opened)
One (1) Med Kit
One (1) skull necklace
A rocky ground-like diorama figure stand

I reflect back to my Scar 2.0 days with a pre-order price of $210 (those were good times)

Great figure but I don't need it in my collection....

Can you imagine what the price would have been if they added LED's , closed mandibles, and new dynamic stand . A lot of this is reused materials and yet the $$$ is still extremely high . We could all thank 20th century Fox ! [emoji35][emoji107]

If I can get my hands on a head, I'm sure I could provide closed mandibles. Probably a breeze to sculpt and cast. Only catch is I would need a head to match up the initial sculpt and connection points.

New shot from Secret Base. Body shape looks perfect here.

attachment.php
so two whips. no reason for making a second version ("light weaponry") then.

- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) pair of opened palms with widely spread fingers is missing there for really no reason, as it is a significantly famous predator gesture of a face to face attack, and every other pred figure i remember had them, except for Rodrigators.

$266?! WTH Hot Toys?! Yet with that ridicously price, I still have to get this...

Reminds me of my smoking days buying a lighter from the gas station while filling gas…

Me: "How much for the lighter?”

Cashier: $3

Me: “THREE DOLLARS WTF!!!!….voice my opinion how this gas station prices are a rip off!! How I can get it for 99 cents at WALMART!

But then buy it anyways!! :)

No NRD at BBTS anymore? :lol

Im betting we will see a release with normal head in a Predalien 2 pack

This would be one of the only ways I could see them releasing a second new wolf figure, since they actually gave us his gear this time. The other would be a final battle version with none of the extra gear, fully open roaring mandibles, fully closed mandibles and a stand alone bio helmet with no jaw inserts for holding or laying on the ground (at a cheaper price of course) to complete the set. I would be all over that version as well, if they announce it before I buy two of this version, who am I kidding I would buy it still and probly just sell the extra one :lol

Back