1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the final will have thicker thighs and legs. Not thick as avp preds though. It would make the proportions of the body better. The upper body is near perfect just elongate the torso a little more. Just my opinion.

giphy.gif

I hope the final will have thicker thighs and legs. Not thick as avp preds though. It would make the proportions of the body better. The upper body is near perfect just elongate the torso a little more. Just my opinion.

giphy.gif

Indeed his legs are a little thin even for him, as i already said before. He doesn't need to be roids like avp preds, but a little thicker wouldn't hurt.

giphy.gif

You like your Preds T H I C C :monkey3

To be fair, he wasn't a muscle monster in the film.

If you made the legs thicker it would make the chest and arms look too small. They either need to make the chest/arms/ and legs slightly thicker or just leave it as it is.

This year is going to crush my wallet LOL. So many long awaited figures I must have. In no particular order as its too difficult to say which one I want the most.

ROTJ Jedi Luke
ROTJ Emperor
ROTJ Royal Guard
Ep III Anakin
Wolf Predator 2.0

This year is going to crush my wallet LOL. So many long awaited figures I must have. In no particular order as its too difficult to say which one I want the most.

ROTJ Jedi Luke
ROTJ Emperor
ROTJ Royal Guard
Ep III Anakin
Wolf Predator 2.0

Lol yur blessed to have sizable wallet! I only have enough for One and I'd like to rebuild the Rogue One team! Then there's Wolf and I have plans for displaying him with Marvel I'm just trying to avoid Star Wars cause if I start bet your bridges I'll have pics in the future of a squadron of Stormtroopers and Death Troopers up against new First Order Troopers. The old Stormtroopers on the side with the Rebels the story of what happened if Vader and Luke made it off Death Star together&alive I have it all planned and it's a forever damaging situation with HTs Star Wars and the wallet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody found any pics of the back of the figure? The only video I have seen doesn't show any angles other then straight on and they say it looks like the original figure :slap so a pretty awfull video altogether :lol If anyone can find some other angles or a pic of the back of the figure please post them, thanks!

well I can see from the pics that he does come with the cleaner kit, and dual plasma casters. And the rolled up whip is different than the 1.0 figure.

Lol yur blessed to have sizable wallet! I only have enough for One and I'd like to rebuild the Rogue One team! Then there's Wolf and I have plans for displaying him with Marvel I'm just trying to avoid Star Wars cause if I start bet your bridges I'll have pics in the future of a squadron of Stormtroopers and Death Troopers up against new First Order Troopers. The old Stormtroopers on the side with the Rebels the story of what happened if Vader and Luke made it off Death Star together&alive I have it all planned and it's a forever damaging situation with HTs Star Wars and the wallet!

I'm hoping they are spaced through out the year. If they were all clumped into a 2-3 month frame there is no way I could afford them! I've already sold some older stuff in my collection to have some reserve cash ready LOL. I'm not playn around!!!

I'm hoping they are spaced through out the year. If they were all clumped into a 2-3 month frame there is no way I could afford them! I've already sold some older stuff in my collection to have some reserve cash ready LOL. I'm not playn around!!!

Wish I had some reserve money something to sell. The closest thing that's valuable I have to sell are the original Bionicles not that new crap. I hope they don't come out 2-3 months close together for all of our sakes. I would think that would ample time for scampers to take up the stock.

well I can see from the pics that he does come with the cleaner kit, and dual plasma casters. And the rolled up whip is different than the 1.0 figure.

image.jpeg

Good eye Millertime, I had to look back through the pics but it looks you can see the cleaner kit on his back in this pic. I still would like to see a straight on shot from behind tho.

someone at the con needs to take a few shots of the back and some closer shots of the base of the plasma casters.

no it is actually the same size as the old one, look at some of the other pictures and you can see the bladed bottom section of it. It's the angle of the shot.

Guessing the cleaner kit on this one will open? I'm seeing a slit in the sculpt that must be a hinge. Were it sculpted shut, I don't think the slit would be that noticeable.

Awesome Predator... Too bad the film he's in isn't as deserving of praise.

So very true. I have always wished he made it out so they could reuse his look in a superior film. He was very sleek, powerful, smart, real intimdating on screen full of nice new tech and seemingly had a special role as the clean up go to guy made him such a badass!!!! Predator is my favorite film but the commando team had a lot to do with that. This is my favorite Predator design!

it is an openable cleaner kit, just like the last cleaner kit we received. The last cleaner kit was an awesome accessory, I'm glad to see they are bringing it back for another go with the 2.0. My hope is that this release comes with everything that both of the 1.0 versions came with.

Someone said they wanted to see the back? I remember seeing this photo in the batman thread, i think it is the only one i have seen of the back of this guy.

SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-DC-058.jpg

Back